Who is most fun to jungle with and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dustbin

01-22-2012

I have the most fun with Cho jungle, cos I love Cho

Cyberthief

01-22-2012

my three favorite junglers are Udyr, Skarner, and Shyvana. Udyr needs flash because they can get away easily if they know you're there and he has no gap closers. Skarner, I usually take ghost cause I feel it's more useful with his kit. Shyvana, I take Exhaust just to give her some cc and the ability to stay on people for consistent damage output. All three are really fun, in my opinion.

Gjorven

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberthief View Post
my three
favorite junglers are Udyr, Skarner, and Shyvana. Udyr needs flash because they can get away easily if they know you're there and he has no gap closers. Skarner, I usually take ghost cause I feel it's more useful with his kit. Shyvana, I take Exhaust just to give her some cc and the ability to stay on people for consistent damage output. All three are really fun, in my opinion.

I like skarner and udyr, but taking exhast has actually been making the jungle much more fun no matter who I am. I spend much more time ganking than I do in the jungle. Exhaust makes it more successful, which can be more fun.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Shaco.

Troll hard and rape hard, and just as you are about to die, you deceive away and laugh at their faces.

MrToasty

01-22-2012

Bought Udyr and gave him a try. He's quite fun actually. Having a blast in normal games.

BLACKWHITEGREY

01-23-2012

Shaco!!!!!

-lv2 double buff
-fun to counter jungle
-lv 6 solo dragon
-good banker
-many fun tricks,like using clone to initiate, putting a bunch of jack-in-the box in the bush and bait somoen come
-the first junglier i play
-can do several cool jukes
-and etc

Mister Blaqk

01-23-2012

Rammus jungle!!! He is awesome. Ganks quickly and can tank.