Who is most fun to jungle with and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

01-22-2012

Who is most fun to jungle with and why? I've tried a couple of champs, but nothing clicks. I'd appreciate your advice for who to spend some time learning. Champ must be viable in ranked as well.

Cenerae

01-22-2012

Hard to give any useful input without knowing what sort of champion you like.

MrToasty

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Hard to give any useful input without knowing what sort of champion you like.
Good point. Favorite champs are Leblanc, Ahri, Malz, Soraka, and Pantheon. DoTs are fun as is massive burst.

Cenerae

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToasty View Post
Good point. Favorite champs are Leblanc, Ahri, Malz, Soraka, and Pantheon. DoTs are fun as is massive burst.
If you like Pantheon, he does make a decent jungler. He's not the best at actually clearing it, but his ganks are great.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Lee Sin. Dashing around is fun.

Maokai. Super burst root tree dude.

You can also try Skarner, Malphite, or Amumu for AoE and being a damage taker/dealer

As for most fun the whole "must be viable in ranked" makes my advice head away from the more "fun" champions.

gorfang74

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToasty View Post
Who is most fun to jungle with and why? I've tried a couple of champs, but nothing clicks. I'd appreciate your advice for who to spend some time learning. Champ must be viable in ranked as well.
Something bout enemy thinking they r getting away then oh no it's a properlyy place pillar then their death with a blow to the head with a big club, I also love the crowd control pillar gives u.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Not sure if Trundle is as "viable in ranked" as he wants.

Cenerae

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
Of course he is.

Unless you're trying to jungle with someone poorly suited to the task, you can make it work well in ranked. Trundle is far from poorly suited to being a jungler.

gorfang74

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
Trundle is fun and very viable in ranked if played right, he clears jungle pretty fast shouldn't need to b till u can buy full wriggles n boots and can counter great, and being able to learn to place pillar correctly adds a little more strategy to his gangling,

SavageWolves

01-22-2012

I play trundle too and I like him. Only a good pick against the right team comps in my opinion though. I like having range.