New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willmi

07-20-2010

I'm confused while the majority of the free champs are 6300 ip champs... Is this to entice people to buy them later? I thought the reason for them being 6300 were that they tend to be a tad bit OP'd

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

You know how many pro Blitz grabs I have seen in the past couple of days? Free Blitz week is hilarious.

Fran Madaraki

07-21-2010

Because people go to learn how to grab to normal games, Romdeauy, since Riot is doing completely nothing to restore practice.

But you were top Elo from level 1, right?

Wait, no.

Shavebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calavoow View Post
Nice, gotta try out karthus &fiddlesticks again

What will happen when a ranked player has no character to chose from? There are only 10 free champs. Ban 4 then 9 players pick a champ. => 10-4-9=-3 So the last 3 players may have 0 champs to pick from!?

Will they become Master Hand perhaps?
actually thats quite intresting

tWj

07-21-2010

Anyone annoyed with the fact that a new rotation for this "week" is done after 4 DAYS? Honestly Riot, get a calendar. One with pretty kittens or one from playboy. I don't care. JUST GET ONE.

dDamage

07-21-2010

6300 IP cost does not mean they're OP'd. It usually means they can be played as a carry or they're a mage OR they're just plain cool and fun to play.

I gotta say, Blitzcrank is super fun to play not as a tank but as a nuker instead. Triforce+IE+grab and pop critting. That's a lot of damage. As long as your team knows they're not getting a tank. :P

Silverback Wolf

07-21-2010

Blitzcrank rocks!!!!!!

Chief1337

07-21-2010

nice

scrubmuffin

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audelby View Post
Did you really just say that? Blizzard has weekly maintenances that usually run 8 hours and then on patch days they sometime take literally the entire day for servers to finally stabilize
beat me to the punch

parawhore

07-21-2010

Uhm , how do we see the next champion rotation ?