New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalangeNorte

07-20-2010

Last week 2 rotations were published...why not now? I want to know week 3 rotation to be prepared.

Quote:
Blitzcrank Tank
Corki Ranged DPS
Fiddlesticks Mage
Karthus Mage
Kassadin Melee DPS
Rammus Tank
Soraka Support
Tristana Ranged DPS
Zilean Support
Nidalee Melee DPS
I'm gonna try blitz, fiddle, rammus, soraka and nidalee.
Maybe karthus and kassadin too.

Newbert Newman

07-20-2010

.................now i can't play either blitz or nidalee........like they had to pick the both of them at the same time

Kayzar

07-20-2010

I find having practice gone is working well... Since people know practice is disabled I can play against people in my ELO with new champions and actually test them out and most people won't QQ about me dying a few times early on, I tried Zil, Kassadin, and Nid all yesterday. The only game anyone did any QQing is when I was Zil because... well... I'll admit I was the worst Zil ever... Overall it was like the worst game ever... It was a 4 man premade and me, and they had no idea what they were doing, we were all trying new champions, and we got boot stomped, surrendered at 25. Practice is just a joke though, it's either too much of a challenge, or not enough. The one and only practice I played against people (I usually do a game to 11 or so with new champs against all bots to try them out) the enemy team's Kayle was a lvl 2 player... We thrashed them so hard it was ridiculous, and I didn't even have to try, especially since I was playing my main.

Algia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineAmongMen View Post
i really dont like people that wont spend 20$ on the actual game.
I'll tell you what, if Riot can get their servers uptime to 6 weeks without significant lag or other problems I will buy that pack. If they manage to seperate their server and can keep most of their services online for 24 weeks I will also buy the other pack.

Right now everything goes down for 10+ hours at least once a week and that's unacceptable for a paid game, heck even for a free game that's pretty bad.

Don Dea Con

07-20-2010

Would be nice to try them... IF WE HAD A PRACTICE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont want to feed others when im not fit with a new Champ!!!

Audelby

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algia View Post
I'll tell you what, if Riot can get their servers uptime to 6 weeks without significant lag or other problems I will buy that pack. If they manage to seperate their server and can keep most of their services online for 24 weeks I will also buy the other pack.

Right now everything goes down for 10+ hours at least once a week and that's unacceptable for a paid game, heck even for a free game that's pretty bad.

Did you really just say that? Blizzard has weekly maintenances that usually run 8 hours and then on patch days they sometime take literally the entire day for servers to finally stabilize

Algia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audelby View Post
Did you really just say that? Blizzard has weekly maintenances that usually run 8 hours and then on patch days they sometime take literally the entire day for servers to finally stabilize
Starcraft 2 is in Beta and while I'm sure there were some I didn't experience a single downtime in Warcraft 3 or HoN.

FalangeNorte

07-20-2010

Quote:
Would be nice to try them... IF WE HAD A PRACTICE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
Currently I'm trying ALL of the free champs every week, I feel i need it to become a pro some day, even if it means many loses while learning.
I'm lucky to have a low elo, that lets me to try new champs even in normal games, if my teammates claim, i just ignore them, i likely will end up feeding but try to watch videos and read guides to improve my gameplay asap.

manlarra

07-20-2010

i like this new guys im rlly good with em

manlarra

07-20-2010

i hvae to say that some of the free champs are really good but i feel like corki gets owned alot with these free champs