New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MachineAmongMen

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
I'm pretty sure practice games aren't 'broken.' I suppose I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that the change is intentional. They stated they wanted the normal games to become the standard for practice, didn't they?

no the intentionally shut it down temporarily to push more people into ranked games.
they stated that they will open practice games back up within the next patch or two

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Thank goddess!
I have been waiting for Free Nidalee for months. @_@"

Voidbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShacoShanked View Post
I don't know whether to + you for making a SSBM reference or to - you for stupidity...
I thought why are you such a ******bag,then i saw you're a shaco player.

MachineAmongMen

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbane View Post
I thought why are you such a ******bag,then i saw you're a shaco player.
lolz. so he never plays ranked? shacos been pretty much perma-banned lately

ZweiPhantom

07-20-2010

aaaaaah, what fools, WHY NO MORDEKAISER LOVE, HAS ONLY BEEN FREE ONCE SINCE RELEASE!!!!!!!! and shaco aint perma-banned, although he is banned a bit. Funny thing is, for every great shaco player there is around 10 noobish ones, and i often relish the early FB when they go for the golem. Please bring practice games back, hate feeding because i'm trying a new champ.

PS: read a page or two ago that someone wanted free Xin week..... wasn't he just free, thus why the OP calls been comin out lately (although 2 skills seem to be a copy of others, trist's rapid fire [but better ie:cd reduction] and akali's ulti [with aoe slow])

delonus

07-20-2010

who's bright idea was it to make almost all the free champs this week hard champs.... blitz, nid, karth, and fiddle.... GG riot

Miroku2235

07-20-2010

Might as well only have 7 free champs, since Soraka will get ban-hammered every ranked game.

UnderAchiever

07-20-2010

ah this explains why i suddenly see a rammus in EVERY game, leving me w/o him.

The Furtle

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by delonus View Post
who's bright idea was it to make almost all the free champs this week hard champs.... blitz, nid, karth, and fiddle.... GG riot
How are they hard champions? Just because they have room for failure unlike Yi and Ashe? UGH, I GOTTA TIME MY SPELLS?!?!?!?

Nakotsu

07-20-2010

the ones i bought changed too....