New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayorok

07-29-2010

Wake up Riot, where is this week's champions rotation... is Riot really careless nowadays?

kBOoZzY

07-29-2010

new rotation already gggggggggggggoooooooooooo

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

hey wheres the new rotation? it's 24 hours overdue already!

MDewFreak

07-29-2010

Yeah, a new Champion Rotation would be nice considering it was suppose to happen yesterday.

Shadowcleave

07-29-2010

they dont care

Talesdro

07-29-2010

Omg man,new rotation!!!!!!!

chungl00

07-29-2010

this is garbage riot. you say you are going all out on season one, yet this is bad. not all out. if u wish for people to still play this game you will need to step it up. come on riot games.

Azmodann

07-29-2010

Could we at least have some information about whats going on? I understand u may be having some issues and am sure ur doing everything to fix it but could we at least know whats going on?

Zenryoku

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmodann View Post
Could we at least have some information about whats going on? I understand u may be having some issues and am sure ur doing everything to fix it but could we at least know whats going on?
I agree with this. I'm personally fine with waiting for the free(which I believe people are forgetting this part) champions to be rotated but it would be nice to get some sort of update on the situation seeing as how normally the champs are rotated regularly each week. I'm sure it's been quite hectic with the launch of season one and everything but can we please get an update. I'll love you forever if you do give us one

Though it's not a huge bother to me either way since I just bought Anivia finally and am loving her. I do want to try out Mord and Xin Zhao though just cause I haven't had the chance to yet.

Flexnbeat

07-29-2010

Free heroes need to be removed from ranked play. Unlearned heroes should -not- be playable in ranked.