New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeruza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Omg pls no more zilean

Elucidate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

why is it not the new week yet? its thursday now, why wasn't the champion switch with the newest update and everything?

Bubbo

07-29-2010

RIOT WTF ??!!

It's thursday and you didn't change champions, what is going on ? This blitzkrieg and lich king rotation is really boring after 10 days, so change it already. But I don't get one thing. Why Zilean will be (if you change this rotation -_-) 2 times in a row ? You have ran out of champions or what ? Is it so hard to choose 10 champions different from other week ?

Nightlynx

07-29-2010

Oh no not that $#%$@ Zilean again... >.> Whys it Zilean for the third week running. Free Xinzhao, on the other hand...

kretenallat

07-29-2010

how do we choose?
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually
+ week 3 selection
= FAIL

Haruhi Suzumya

07-29-2010

They'll change the heroes when they change the heroes. Riot has said on more than one occasion that the days on which the heroes will swap and patches are released are essentially random. Also it's a double IP weekend this weekend - so I assume they are more focused on preparing the server than updating heroes. Chill'ax. Not to mention we are getting Xin Zhao for free, a week or two after they released him.

Picklesnshakes

07-29-2010

How long does it honestly take to lock up the current ones and unlock 10 random new ones? Seriously. I am sick and tired of Zilean...the champ needs to be reworked so he isn't such an annoying piece of **** who spams time bomb as his main strategy.

Mantykor

07-29-2010

I were never interested in chapion rotations, because I bought few favourite chaps and I use only them.

But this week, exacly this week I wait for this rotation because I want other champs to play on new account. Bad luck ^^

If you can you'll be great for us if you change them now

Talesdro

07-29-2010

Wow,still old champions..

Flaccid Stud

07-29-2010

Wow, 18 pages worth of posts for champion rotation, yet no actual champion rotation.