New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elaiden

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Furtle View Post
I would like to see some Pantheon/Morde/Akali/Garen/Malzahar/Kog instead of Tristana and Zilean for the twelfth time, but I guess it's better than Ashe and Sivir again.
I can guarantee you to play Pantheon/Akali/Garen. Just catch me up in game, see ya :P

CrisTooR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

uh tristana is already free, i don't understand why you still make her available in the free weeks, but w/e, it's not like i'd care

Hegetin

07-21-2010

Testing heroes before buying is boring.

Murakai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algia View Post
Starcraft 2 is in Beta and while I'm sure there were some I didn't experience a single downtime in Warcraft 3 or HoN.
dude, i think he was generalizing blizzard when he prolly meant WoW, and im pretty sure comparatively, the amount of people playing LoL is probably higher than SC2, WC3 or HoN.
also, wasnt sure if you just threw in HoN as another DotA port or w/e but HoN isnt made by blizz =P

SunshyneBlayze

07-21-2010

[sigh] Here comes a week of Nid snatching >.<

SciencexReason

07-21-2010

me wants the udyr!

i keep having to spend all my ip on the expensive t3 runes >.<

T N G

07-22-2010

Wish practice games were available when Taric was free. Want to try some different support DPS's.

Been wanting to learn rammus for a long time though.

Rèdd

07-22-2010

Free Blitz weeks are challenging and annoying... but the challenge of taking that metal golem down.. despite his arm >.< keeps me coming back.

FalangeNorte

07-22-2010

I love Fiddle and Rammus, two more champs to my "main champ" candidates.
But Nidalee and Blitz are sweet too...and well trista girl has always been sweet but everyone knows her too much(that makes her boring and less effective).

At low-mid elo I haven't seen any decent Corki or Karthus, What can these champs do?

Raptamei

07-22-2010

Karthus basically spams purple blobs on the ground where you were 3 seconds ago, and has a global ult to kill steal. Corki makes machine gun sounds.

Where is the week 3 list?