Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boared to Death! Sejuani is a BEAST in Dominion - PROOF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panwar

01-31-2012

I was trying her out on a match today and while I was totally beating up on Rammus the whole fight it made me reconsider Sejuani's role.

It might be a mistake to compare Sejuani to Leona or other tanks. She is actually a lot more like Rumble(who I also play). They both have slows and sustained damage and while tanky are not invincible. Sejuani seems to have a bit more burst and a stun, while Rumble has more mobility and maybe a bit more tanky with his W. But they are very similar I think.

I don't have any elo to speak of either, but it's how I'm seeing it. And while I was having a lot of fun with Sejauni(and was thinking of a purchase), once I thought of it that way I thought "Eh, I already have Rumble.".