Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Boared to Death! Sejuani is a BEAST in Dominion - PROOF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

Senior Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
ApocalypticTrick:
LMAO - I just played a game as Sejuani with Leona on my team....it was GG...see attached


What was that Kennan building?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

Senior Member

01-21-2012

Id rather have someone tanky who can deal damage.

Being bulky doesn't matter so much when most fights are 2v2, 3v3.

But hey, if it's fun, it's fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubsicle

Senior Member

01-21-2012

I see tons of Juans that just run into a fight, do some damage, and then run right back out and end up at top of the scoreboard.

I'd much rather have a more reliable Tank/CC machine, like Blitzcrank or Leona.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exsnypre

Senior Member

01-22-2012

Quote:
ApocalypticTrick:
LMAO - I just played a game as Sejuani with Leona on my team....it was GG...see attached


Good for you winning a game where one of the enemy team AFK'd. I'm proud of you.

It really shows just how strong Sejuani is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exsnypre

Senior Member

01-22-2012

Quote:
AbsolutePK:
What was that Kennan building?


If I had to guess, that Kennen got boots first and was trying to build Rylai's, but is a player under the mistaken assumption that an AP carry who dies to AD champs early should immediately build armor rather than just getting more AP for higher burst.

That's my guess at least. Considering the number of players I've seen go bot lane as Heimer, opening with a Catalyst, and then immediately grab thornmail since they're vs a Yorick. It's probably someone who has no idea what the purpose of an burst caster is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApocalypticTrick

Member

01-22-2012

Quote:
Exsnypre:
Good for you winning a game where one of the enemy team AFK'd. I'm proud of you.

It really shows just how strong Sejuani is.


LOL - It was a rage AFK because he was so frustrated. Sejuani and Leona combo completely shut them down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

Senior Member

01-22-2012

Please stop comparing Sejuani and Leona.

No one plays Leona anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beverak

Senior Member

01-22-2012

I picked her up after hearing about a new disruptive tank and found her impossible to do well with at first.

I've seen improved quite a bit and my last 4/5 sejuani games went fairly well when I didn't have an afk ally(which was like 2 of them).

For reference, Jadebot put me at 1940ish elo on dom about 12 games ago. I'm probably still close to that.

I personally max q and e first, taking 1 less in w. I find all 3 to be moderately useful, with no ability being particularly great, though q is the only one to get less cd as you level which might make it most important.

Cdr with a frozen heart is a must, boots of choise though I'm beginning to go sorc's boots. Sejuani is like a mord in that building lots of pen really helps her damage.

boots
frozen heart
haunting guise
rylais

Those are my most common, though sometimes rylais is late

I also like hextech sweeper(300 health and ap plus great passive with your w)

I haven't tried a tanky build yet since she has 4 ratios and spellpen works well.

I really believe prioritizing cdr and spellpen with as much tankyness as needed to last a while is what makes her most effective. Especially the cdr as it improves damage by a huge percent for her and improves escape and chance ability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

Senior Member

01-22-2012

no her boar is a beast

sejuani is a woman


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApocalypticTrick

Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
Beverak:
I picked her up after hearing about a new disruptive tank and found her impossible to do well with at first.

I've seen improved quite a bit and my last 4/5 sejuani games went fairly well when I didn't have an afk ally(which was like 2 of them).

For reference, Jadebot put me at 1940ish elo on dom about 12 games ago. I'm probably still close to that.

I personally max q and e first, taking 1 less in w. I find all 3 to be moderately useful, with no ability being particularly great, though q is the only one to get less cd as you level which might make it most important.

Cdr with a frozen heart is a must, boots of choise though I'm beginning to go sorc's boots. Sejuani is like a mord in that building lots of pen really helps her damage.

boots
frozen heart
haunting guise
rylais

Those are my most common, though sometimes rylais is late

I also like hextech sweeper(300 health and ap plus great passive with your w)

I haven't tried a tanky build yet since she has 4 ratios and spellpen works well.

I really believe prioritizing cdr and spellpen with as much tankyness as needed to last a while is what makes her most effective. Especially the cdr as it improves damage by a huge percent for her and improves escape and chance ability.


Interesting build.....I'll check it out.....