Boared to Death! Sejuani is a BEAST in Dominion - PROOF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApocalypticTrick

Member

01-21-2012

I'm LMAO at all of the Sejuani hater threads.....she is some of the most fun I've had with a tank and my favorite female on LoL!!

I just can't lose with her!!

Masteries: All Tank & Movespeed

Runes:

Quints: 2 Movespeed - 1 Cooldown Reduction

Seals: Armor & Health

Marks: Magic Penetration

Glyphs: Cooldown Reduction

Spells: Ghost/Exhaust

Items:
- Warden's Mail
- Mercury' s Treads
- Force of Nature
- Frozen Mallet/Frozen Heart
- Randuin's Omen
- Rylai's Scepter

I hesitate to post this, because so many more people are going to use her....GL HF!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

Senior Member

01-21-2012

She's disruptive and annoying.
That's about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Senior Member

01-21-2012

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH: !pstats ApocalypticTrick
JabeBot: [NA] ApocalypticTrick (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: <1200 [0W/0L], Dominion: 1444 [270W/255L], Normal: 262W/276L

;(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApocalypticTrick

Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
She's disruptive and annoying.
That's about it.
Amazing support - my teammates love me - love them gold badges


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApocalypticTrick

Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH: !pstats ApocalypticTrick
JabeBot: [NA] ApocalypticTrick (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: <1200 [0W/0L], Dominion: 1444 [270W/255L], Normal: 262W/276L

;(
And your point is????

I love Dominion and really only exclusively play it because I love the fast-paced PVP and hate farming.

What is your opinion of my post? LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocalypticTrick View Post
And your point is????

I love Dominion and really only exclusively play it because I love the fast-paced PVP and hate farming.

What is your opinion of my post? LOL
I think he is trying to say you have low elo and it doesn't matter. I think, anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

01-21-2012

just 1 qustion for all the sejuani fans:

what does sejuani have that a leona with rylai's doesnt?


sejuani has slows, 1 charge and a long cd ult
leona has 1 melee stun on a short cd, 1 dash stun on a short cd and 1 aoe slow/stun ult thats on half the cd of sej's ult

sejuani has a bit of dmg but not enough to kill anyone
leona has a bit of dmg but her passive helps everyone do dmg

sejuani has no defensive steroids
leona has a MR/armor steroid


theres no reason, in my opinion, to pick sej over leona at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Senior Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApocalypticTrick View Post
And your point is????
I used to think Twitch was pretty good and played Twitch every game

As I won more of my games I started playing people who actually knew how to play against him and against better opponents in general.

Twitch is no longer an every-game champ for me (then again I think there are only 5 or 6 champs who actually are every-game champs) and I now only pick him when the team compositions look like one where he could excel.

My point is you will probably experience the same thing with Sejuani, especially if you continue to win. Anything that works will be put to progressively more challenging tests - until it fails.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caseyjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
just 1 qustion for all the sejuani fans:

what does sejuani have that a leona with rylai's doesnt?


sejuani has slows, 1 charge and a long cd ult
leona has 1 melee stun on a short cd, 1 dash stun on a short cd and 1 aoe slow/stun ult thats on half the cd of sej's ult

sejuani has a bit of dmg but not enough to kill anyone
leona has a bit of dmg but her passive helps everyone do dmg

sejuani has no defensive steroids
leona has a MR/armor steroid


theres no reason, in my opinion, to pick sej over leona at all.
I'm not saying one is better than the other, cause I'd rather have Jarvan over either. But Sejuani actually makes herself a target when shes in the middle of everyone. Sure, Leona goes in, stuns, can stun people with her ult on a shorter cooldown. But after that everyone just keeps going for the rest of your team. And she does less damage than Sej. Passive doesn't make up for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

Senior Member

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH: !pstats ApocalypticTrick
JabeBot: [NA] ApocalypticTrick (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: <1200 [0W/0L], Dominion: 1444 [270W/255L], Normal: 262W/276L

;(
Let's not start dismissing comments just because of elo. It's not like he's saying something totally outlandish.


I've seen a few good Sejuani players. They weren't amazing or anything, but they were useful. She's definitely viable.