Tiger Jungle Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

01-21-2012

All the top guides I've looked at seem to either say he should jungle with Phoenix, or lane solo top with Tiger. Is there any guide to jungling with Tiger, or is that just plain stupid to do?

Necroneous

01-21-2012

Tiger jungle is possible, its just a lot slower and leaves you more vulnerable.

RunsOnDiesel

01-21-2012

Tiger with crit runes and/or lifesteal start is very fast and also effective vs champions. I level phoenix dead last every time.

But sheeple only listen to pro "guides"...

Knezalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

After jungle nerf, i started using tiger stance instead of phoenix, its better when ganking and its not hard to jungle with it...

WreQ

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunsOnDiesel View Post
Tiger with crit runes and/or lifesteal start is very fast and also effective vs champions. I level phoenix dead last every time.

yeah! sheeple! can i be in your group of sheep now?

1C3dR4K3

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunsOnDiesel View Post

Can you tell me your runes/strategy for Tiger jungling?

RunsOnDiesel

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreQz View Post
yeah! sheeple! can i be in your group of sheep now?

Yes? Its warm over here too!

I run crit chance runes reds and yellows, 17%, (21% starting) and mr blues, and offensive masteries but with the 6 armor and 6 mr defensive masteries. I start at blue with tiger and dont need smite with a decent leash (i grab exhaust and ghost). I level tiger to 2 and turtle to 2 before getting bear stance.

You can easily get smite if u want but I find Udyr with this build has an easy clearance of the jungle. And exhaust/ghost allows pretty easy soloing of early game carrys, especially with bear stance.

Ekanselttar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Tiger is fine, he hits L4 ~20 seconds slower but has great baron/dragon control.

Lord GiantR

01-21-2012

Nix is much much faster in the jungle.

Luolang

01-21-2012

For Tiger Udyr, you want Flat AD marks, flat AD or MS quints, armor seals, MR/level blues. Start Cloth Armor + 5 pots, level QWQE. Do Wolves > Blue > Wraiths > Red/Golems > Golems/Red > Wraiths for lvl 4 and go look for a gank. Masteries can be 0/21/9, 21/9/0, or 9/21/0, depending on your preference. Rush Boots and then Wriggles.

Tiger Udyr has stronger buff control, stronger damage and better ganks, but loses out in speed in clearing the small camps. Either Phoenix or Tiger Udyr in jungle are rather strong however, so it's a really a matter of preference and team comp.