New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enfant Terrible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

ANOTHER Ashe skin? WTF?

Create Kassadin, Blitzcrank and Singed skins please.

Roccano

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishen View Post
So basically they just changed Udyr's robe from poop brown to a lighter shade... got me excited for nothing

Also confirmed there are no new sounds for Udyr

I remember people defending riot for not making a Udyr skin because it would be like making 4 different skins...
after all that we get this steaming pile of poop, with the riot symbol stamped on the front of his robe.
If I worked for riot I would be embarrassed to have my company symbol on this skin.

-1 for disappoint
Does it really matter?
Its a skin, Nightmare Cho gath was just a color change.
You dont have to buy the skin, so dont worry about what Riot does with it, its just a skin.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescenzi View Post
Comon Riot now everyone has a skin but Singed
I posted 2 pics of the Riot Squad Singed skins in the general forums and the thread got deleted like 5 minutes after XD. But I can tell you that Singed skin will be a MUST they made a great job with the skin.

FearCatalyst

07-20-2010

To be fair, there's really only so much you can do with Udyr in terms of skinning. At least now he's got SOMETHING.

On that note, I WANT A POKEMON TRAINER UDYR SKIN.

Squirtle stance, Moltres stance, etc.

closedsockets

07-20-2010

Dang, looked through 22 pages hoping for a Riot response to the horrible Udyr skin. Guess not.

Zhico

07-20-2010

ashe's skin is like a female robin hood if u have ever seen the original and the udyr is decent but the frosted ezreal is his best skin yet until they add a sexy ezreal like everyone has been asking for on the fourms

Torinux

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markorus View Post
I think the Ashe skin looks nice, already saw it ingame.

Haven't seen Udyr and Ez yet. In my opinion, the Ez skin looks nice, but should have blue particles...

And the Udyr skin is a total dissapointment for me, if it looks as bad as in the screenshot. It's just a recolor with blonde beard and a lighter brown robe with the riot sign.. sorry, I was gonna buy it, but im NOT spending 520 RP for that.
Light Brown? The dam.n skins is ORANGE *or at least in my lcd looks more orangeish than brownish* either way looks great.

You guys complain about Riot stamping their logo in their heroes skins, come on!!! RIOT SQUAD SINGED? key word RIOT anyone?

Udyr skin being an insult? wow the skin is way better than the dull classic one!

You complain about some skins failing because of the hero's lore? come on is just a dam.n skin! Oh yeah Little Red Hood Annie skin totally fits her lore! and did anyone complain about it? NO!

ZabuzaPL

Recruiter

07-20-2010

guys make some new character not skins -.-

Roccano

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabuzaPL View Post
guys make some new character not skins -.-
NO, NO more characters, we have enough as it is, they need to work on balancing out the ones that they have now and working on new maps.
There is no need for anymore new champs.

Lord Xerxes

07-20-2010

Sorry I had to -1 just because the Udyr skin is so ridiculously useless.
Disappointing to those who were waiting for one; I can't even call it a skin, as others have pointed out.
Frosted Ezrael on the other hand, yes. Very good.