running exhaust smite on ur junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

01-21-2012

thoughts on running exhaust over flash on champs with escapes like jax,lee sin,trynd, master yi etc because of the importance of ganks working if i like to farm a lot or just play a jungler that is better at farming aka master yi

WHOTHEFKISDORAN

01-21-2012

If you need exhaust to achieve a gank it means you are doing bad at jungling ( no offense )

Red buff is the only slow you ever need, dont play Master Yi cause he dosent fit in the meta game currently.

Remember, a good gank dosent mean you got the kill AT ALL. If the laner has to go back heal, you got what you want aka : prevent CS farming.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

you can exclude jax, jumpstrike isn't that reliable of an escape. Its longer cooldown makes using it to escape after using it to initate almost out of the question

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Don't be afraid of CHANGING the meta, though. There are a lot of people who follow the meta so tightly that they don't react well enough to changes in laning and team comps.

Personally, I've never been a huuge fan of flash and don't use it with many champs (Morg is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that I do).

I personally run Exhaust/Smite Shyvana and don't normally have a problem with it. Exhaust solves any problems I may have of sticking to someone when I don't have phage or red, and it gives some form off CC for lanes that I'm ganking that don't have it.

rekkless

01-21-2012

exhaust is good on tanky skarner b/c no one tries to kill you anyway and helps keep your squishies alive or secure a kill

Pijan

01-21-2012

Jungle lee sin often and I always used exhaust smite

Gjorven

01-21-2012

In the last week I haven't jungled without exhaust. I grab blue or the closest buff to a lane I'm on skype with and gank right away. If you don't need exhaust, use it to gank the next lane or counter jungle. I rarely spend more time in my jungle than I need to grab a buff until all the lanes are turret hugging.

Sørene

01-22-2012

Exhaust/Smite is also very good on Shaco because you dont need an extra terrible decieve on a long cd if you are good. Flash is overrated on many junglers, though some need it (WW).

Cenerae

01-22-2012

Running Exhaust on your junglers is fine if you don't think you're going to need Flash or Ghost. Running Exhaust Smite on someone with naturally weak ganks, like Shyvana, can greatly improve your ganking potential. Probably a good idea to make sure the champion in question has some kind of innate escape mechanism, but if you're confident then go ahead.

Valohtar

01-22-2012

Exhaust is powerful in some situations. Flash can only get you so far, and if it's used in a lane then they're likely still within sight of you (or nearby in brush), which means you can catch up to them with whatever chasing tools you have before exhaust wears off. Exhaust can also buy you that extra second or two before they get to the tower so you can minimize or avoid any tower hits.