account suspended until my 111th birthday?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thermostadt

01-21-2012

i tried logging in yesterday and it said my account was suspended until oct. 7, 2100. is this real? or is this a bug? i dont know why my account was even suspended, i haven't left any games in a long time. im assuming someone just reported me cause they were mad about something.. if thats the case, i can deal with it, but until oct. 7, 2100? djfafgoipdfghjg

Yuan Shikai

01-21-2012

If you are banned for that long amount of time it is a permaban.
A permaban has to mean you have already been banned several times before, ebcause permabans are not dished out without any prior violations of the rules resulting in punishments.

False reports do not get you banned as all reports go through Tribunal and are observed their for their righteousness.

ColaCow

01-21-2012

Code for permaban.

Alcarran

01-21-2012

They clearly think you are Bilbo Baggins, everyone loved that 111th.

Lychiles

01-21-2012

Dont know why people get so upset, just wait till the ban is over.

PlatinumRooster

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychiles View Post
Dont know why people get so upset, just wait till the ban is over.
Your sarcasm is terrible. Check the date.

Adderx3

01-21-2012

have you been banned previously is the question here, if yes and multiple times i think its time to stop trolling and turn over a new leaf, and a new account.

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Adderx3
Please dont encurrage players to creat a new acount when they have been suspended multiple times and Riot believes that they are either unwilling or unable to change their actions and attitudes. So they are removed from the community for the good of the game itself. You are just encurraging those with a history of unaceptable behaviour to then target the new player community which will then harm the community greater by turning away people in disgust thinking that these trouble makers are a high representation of the community as a whole.

Thermostadt

01-21-2012

i haven't been trolling or doing anything wrong, i haven't left any games in the longest time. i JUST spent a week trying to get my account back cause somehow it was deleted from the entire system. i JUST got this account back and now its saying this...this is ridiculous, i've said it before and i'll say it again: I've spent over $200 on this game buying skins and champions and helping support a "free to play" game. I dont do anything wrong. if im getting reported, its because people (in general), are just being idiots. i'm sorry if i sound rude, but im upset about this. I feel like a kid who just bought a guitar and then someone came up and smashed it in front of me. how'd you feel about that?

Yuan Shikai

01-21-2012

If you get reported without a reason people will aprdon you on the tribunal and you won't get punished. If you ARE punished people obviously thought you'd deserve it.