Skin Sale: 50% Off Big Bad Warwick, Ruthless Pantheon, and Shadow Prince Malzahar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

wow my friends gonna be pissed he just bought big bad wick like 3 days ago.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Oh yes!!! <3 Riot!
Yesterday I bought Matador Alistar skin that is worth the 975, and was about to buy the shadow/ruthles/Big bad for full price but I lost my internetz connection, Thank God I lost it!!!

It is nice to came back from work and find out I can buy them now for half the price

P.S And I'm so buying the Black belt and Woad Ashe too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
Anyone know why Ruthless Panth is not 520RP like all other palette swaps? I don't get what is special about that one.
Who the hell said Ruthless Panth is just a palette swap? Are you really blind?

1.- He has NO cape.
2.- The shield is complete different from the classic/Myrmidon.
3.- He has a way DIFFERENT Chest Plate.
4.- I loved He-Man Cartoons and this is a MUST for He-Man fans

LordAboveYou

07-19-2010

How about a new Warwick skin that isnt so lame ass? Could you guys PLEASE sell Grey Warwick or The Manatee skin. Big bad warwick Blows so much

Jmath90

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyphetamyne View Post
How about a new Warwick skin that isnt so lame ass? Could you guys PLEASE sell Grey Warwick or The Manatee skin. Big bad warwick Blows so much
I beleive Grey Warwick was a promotion for going to a certain event of something.

I bought the single bundle when Malzahar first came out and i think im about to buy the Shadow Prince version too. He (in my opinion) is the coolest looking champ in game

SaulGoode

07-19-2010

red riding annie please

geegeez

07-19-2010

i want Urf the manatee!!!! not grammy

TuanRawrs

07-20-2010

I want minuteman Gank xD

Ipleier

Recruiter

07-20-2010

i want nidalee leopard on sale =(

AstorSapolsky

07-20-2010

What the hell, Nyph? Big Bad Warwick is hilarious.
Great selections this week, I always thought Shadow Prince Malzahar looked badass.

Edit: Also, Grey Warwick (who... is nothing special, and nowhere near as cool as Big Bad) I believe is a special skin for getting thirty friend referrals, so if you really want him then you better start dragging in some friends!
Urf was an April Fool's skin. A real skin, but one only available for April Fool's and the following week or so. That ship has sailed.

Zentot15

07-21-2010

HOPE, riot will make a SUPERMAN twisted fate skin.. if that happens, ill buy that, probably.