Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Brand and Ashe ALL THE WAY

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yodood

Junior Member

01-21-2012

Well my friend and i were playing LoL as brand and ashe, and we thought: HOLY **** WHAT IF BRAND AND ASHE HAD A BABY?!?!?!?!?. So we thought of this. Please comment on what happened to make brand and ashe make Brashe, the best champ in the league! =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

01-21-2012

It would be quite scary. A person with a bouncing global ultimate, a reveal that also unleashes a column of fire in the area it reveals, a wide-spread sear, and a slowing splashing ability. I'd never lane against them....EVER.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bone112

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Brash? New champ?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Passive: Focus Fire ( blaze = fire, u get the idea)
for every 3 second of not auto attacking, Brashe will deal an extra 1% of target's max health as bonus magic on the next ability cast. this is capped at a bonus of 7%. every spell cast with no bonus stacking will still deal 8% of the target's max health.

Q: Frozen Sear
Brashe launchs an arrow of ice covered with fire at the tip dealing (75/120/165/210/255) + (0.75 per ability power point) magic damage and slow the target for 2.5 seconds by (16/24/32/40/48)%. if the target is set ablaze by focus fire, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds instead of being slowed.

W: Pillar of Flame Volley
Brashe unleashes 8 arrows of Fire dealing (45/85/125/165/205) + (0.4 per ability power point) magic damage on contact. the first arrow that contacts with an enemy will explode dealing a bonus (40/80/120/160/200) + (+0.4 per ability power point) magic damage in a small area. if the target is ablazed by focus fire, this ability will deal 20% more damage.

E: Conflagrate Hawk shot
Brashe sends a flaming spirit Hawk to scout ahead. it will reveal the areas it passes through for 5 seconds. when the Hawk reaches its max distance, it will explode dealing (80/140/200/260/320) + (0.5 per ability power point) in a small AoE. If the targets are ablazed, this ability's cool down is halved.

R: Frozen Pyroclastic Arrow
Brashe takes aim and launches a massive burning Ice Arrow That Bounces 5 times dealing (150/250/350) + (0.75 per ability Power Point) magic damage per bounce, each target hit will be slowed for 2 seconds by 30/40/50%. if the target is ablazed, it will be stunned for 0.5seconds instead each time its hit by the arrow.


OP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Cryocore Brand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boxxinsoap

Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
Felza:
Passive: Focus Fire ( blaze = fire, u get the idea)
for every 3 second of not auto attacking, Brashe will deal an extra 1% of target's max health as bonus magic on the next ability cast. this is capped at a bonus of 7%. every spell cast with no bonus stacking will still deal 8% of the target's max health.

Q: Frozen Sear
Brashe launchs an arrow of ice covered with fire at the tip dealing (75/120/165/210/255) + (0.75 per ability power point) magic damage and slow the target for 2.5 seconds by (16/24/32/40/48)%. if the target is set ablaze by focus fire, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds instead of being slowed.

W: Pillar of Flame Volley
Brashe unleashes 8 arrows of Fire dealing (45/85/125/165/205) + (0.4 per ability power point) magic damage on contact. the first arrow that contacts with an enemy will explode dealing a bonus (40/80/120/160/200) + (+0.4 per ability power point) magic damage in a small area. if the target is ablazed by focus fire, this ability will deal 20% more damage.

E: Conflagrate Hawk shot
Brashe sends a flaming spirit Hawk to scout ahead. it will reveal the areas it passes through for 5 seconds. when the Hawk reaches its max distance, it will explode dealing (80/140/200/260/320) + (0.5 per ability power point) in a small AoE. If the targets are ablazed, this ability's cool down is halved.

R: Frozen Pyroclastic Arrow
Brashe takes aim and launches a massive burning Ice Arrow That Bounces 5 times dealing (150/250/350) + (0.75 per ability Power Point) magic damage per bounce, each target hit will be slowed for 2 seconds by 30/40/50%. if the target is ablazed, it will be stunned for 0.5seconds instead each time its hit by the arrow.


OP?


Get riot to see this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
boxxinsoap:
Get riot to see this


Oh noes, a SUPPORTER! What Have I Done!?
i wonder if people will actually like this champion -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bone112

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Definitely. "Brashe, the most OP champion yet."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yodood

Junior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Felza:
Oh noes, a SUPPORTER! What Have I Done!?
i wonder if people will actually like this champion -.-


Holy **** dude this was just an out of the blue idea my friend and i mad, but u made it into A FREAKING OP AWESOME champ. If and when this becomes a champ i will be sure to give credit where it is due. =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
yodood:
Holy **** dude this was just an out of the blue idea my friend and i mad, but u made it into A FREAKING OP AWESOME champ. If and when this becomes a champ i will be sure to give credit where it is due. =D


I never knew that merging champions were...sooo....sooo...sooo...EXCITING!
well its true that this Champion is OP, though i did try to limit myself a bit when deciding the move set. well thanks for the credit


12