Brand and Ashe ALL THE WAY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yodood

01-21-2012

Well my friend and i were playing LoL as brand and ashe, and we thought: HOLY **** WHAT IF BRAND AND ASHE HAD A BABY?!?!?!?!?. So we thought of this. Please comment on what happened to make brand and ashe make Brashe, the best champ in the league! =D

Jaykoboy

01-21-2012

It would be quite scary. A person with a bouncing global ultimate, a reveal that also unleashes a column of fire in the area it reveals, a wide-spread sear, and a slowing splashing ability. I'd never lane against them....EVER.

Bone112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Brash? New champ?!

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Passive: Focus Fire ( blaze = fire, u get the idea)
for every 3 second of not auto attacking, Brashe will deal an extra 1% of target's max health as bonus magic on the next ability cast. this is capped at a bonus of 7%. every spell cast with no bonus stacking will still deal 8% of the target's max health.

Q: Frozen Sear
Brashe launchs an arrow of ice covered with fire at the tip dealing (75/120/165/210/255) + (0.75 per ability power point) magic damage and slow the target for 2.5 seconds by (16/24/32/40/48)%. if the target is set ablaze by focus fire, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds instead of being slowed.

W: Pillar of Flame Volley
Brashe unleashes 8 arrows of Fire dealing (45/85/125/165/205) + (0.4 per ability power point) magic damage on contact. the first arrow that contacts with an enemy will explode dealing a bonus (40/80/120/160/200) + (+0.4 per ability power point) magic damage in a small area. if the target is ablazed by focus fire, this ability will deal 20% more damage.

E: Conflagrate Hawk shot
Brashe sends a flaming spirit Hawk to scout ahead. it will reveal the areas it passes through for 5 seconds. when the Hawk reaches its max distance, it will explode dealing (80/140/200/260/320) + (0.5 per ability power point) in a small AoE. If the targets are ablazed, this ability's cool down is halved.

R: Frozen Pyroclastic Arrow
Brashe takes aim and launches a massive burning Ice Arrow That Bounces 5 times dealing (150/250/350) + (0.75 per ability Power Point) magic damage per bounce, each target hit will be slowed for 2 seconds by 30/40/50%. if the target is ablazed, it will be stunned for 0.5seconds instead each time its hit by the arrow.

OP?

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Cryocore Brand.

boxxinsoap

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
Passive: Focus Fire ( blaze = fire, u get the idea)
for every 3 second of not auto attacking, Brashe will deal an extra 1% of target's max health as bonus magic on the next ability cast. this is capped at a bonus of 7%. every spell cast with no bonus stacking will still deal 8% of the target's max health.

Q: Frozen Sear
Brashe launchs an arrow of ice covered with fire at the tip dealing (75/120/165/210/255) + (0.75 per ability power point) magic damage and slow the target for 2.5 seconds by (16/24/32/40/48)%. if the target is set ablaze by focus fire, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds instead of being slowed.

W: Pillar of Flame Volley
Brashe unleashes 8 arrows of Fire dealing (45/85/125/165/205) + (0.4 per ability power point) magic damage on contact. the first arrow that contacts with an enemy will explode dealing a bonus (40/80/120/160/200) + (+0.4 per ability power point) magic damage in a small area. if the target is ablazed by focus fire, this ability will deal 20% more damage.

E: Conflagrate Hawk shot
Brashe sends a flaming spirit Hawk to scout ahead. it will reveal the areas it passes through for 5 seconds. when the Hawk reaches its max distance, it will explode dealing (80/140/200/260/320) + (0.5 per ability power point) in a small AoE. If the targets are ablazed, this ability's cool down is halved.

R: Frozen Pyroclastic Arrow
Brashe takes aim and launches a massive burning Ice Arrow That Bounces 5 times dealing (150/250/350) + (0.75 per ability Power Point) magic damage per bounce, each target hit will be slowed for 2 seconds by 30/40/50%. if the target is ablazed, it will be stunned for 0.5seconds instead each time its hit by the arrow.

OP?
Get riot to see this

Felza

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxinsoap View Post
Get riot to see this
Oh noes, a SUPPORTER! What Have I Done!?
i wonder if people will actually like this champion -.-

Bone112

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Definitely. "Brashe, the most OP champion yet."

yodood

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
Oh noes, a SUPPORTER! What Have I Done!?
i wonder if people will actually like this champion -.-
Holy **** dude this was just an out of the blue idea my friend and i mad, but u made it into A FREAKING OP AWESOME champ. If and when this becomes a champ i will be sure to give credit where it is due. =D

Felza

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodood View Post
Holy **** dude this was just an out of the blue idea my friend and i mad, but u made it into A FREAKING OP AWESOME champ. If and when this becomes a champ i will be sure to give credit where it is due. =D
I never knew that merging champions were...sooo....sooo...sooo...EXCITING!
well its true that this Champion is OP, though i did try to limit myself a bit when deciding the move set. well thanks for the credit