Morgana Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Been seeing her a lot more recently. Why? Buffs? On sale? Because of AP bots? Anyone see her in draft much, or is it just blind? We had a Vlad bot last game against Morgana. That went terribly for us, though we somehow ended up winning.

Draconaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Morg is a strong pusher with her soil as well as being hard to gank with her shield and has good CC with her binding. She's a good choice all around. I'm guessing it's because AP bots are becoming more common with choices like Ahri and Heimer. But again its not like she was ever a bad choice in the first place.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-21-2012

Yeah, well, I don't recall seeing her for a week, and now I've begun seeing her rather often. Perhaps it is that with Vlad, Ahri, Ryze, Heimer and so on, she's not too bad of a choice. Strong AD bots are also likely to be banned. Interesting.

Deshwita

01-22-2012

I play Morg in dominon simple becuas i learn how to play her and she is awsome there.

AtomicUnicorn

01-22-2012

Because shes free this week?

Bonabon

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicUnicorn View Post
Because shes free this week?
This is what I was going to say, lol.

I've played her a bit and I find her a little weak without a lot of CDR, which she has almost none of early game. The moment you miss with your Q the opponent is free to dive you, and if they're physical damage your shield is useless. She is definitely a strong pusher, but a little weak depending on who you're against or if a physical champion decides to gank.

Nunkuruji

01-22-2012

She's fairly reasonable at counter/stalemating AP/magic bot.

lbgsloan

01-22-2012

I actually find she gets into trouble laning. The Dominion minions are strong enough to survive pool unless you have a lot of AP, and if the enemy pushes hard she has problems dealing with a moving minion wave coming for her tower. Cass is just way more effective at killing minions in safety.

KrYoS

01-22-2012

In the hands of the right player, she is very good. Gotta land that skill shot, but she pushes like a boss bot lane and if you can land her stun, she can force an opponent back pretty well. As with all skill shot based champs though, you live and die by your ability to land them.