poppy stun glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avari Cravin

01-20-2012

When dominion first came out I insta picked poppy about every time. I quickly noticed her stun was glitched. Made for a lot of kills I shouldn't of received. I enjoyed this and used it to my advantage but now the fun has wore off and I am surprised that it still hasn't been fixed.

I guess I should clarify. Poppy's charge will, on occasion, stun the target against nothing. Only seems to happen on dominion. My guess is that when they created the map there are spots that are stunnable spots that shouldn't be considered walls.

I have also seen this happen to Vayne's stun before. Seems to work the same way as Poppy's. But I wouldn't know for sure cause I don't play Vayne.

Sauron

01-20-2012

I've seen it happen to Poppy far more times than to Vayne. Maybe the wall collision check for charge has a greater width and is registering more invisible walls than condemn.

Poppy is a walking blob of programming errors though so I wouldn't be surprised if its stunning against fog zone boundaries.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

There are so many other strange things about the stun though, if you hit at a slight angle sometimes you slide along the wall with your target, and it isn't a stun.

The entire stun from walls mechanic is just slightly buggy. I think the slide along walls happens if they are walking and you stun them at the right angle, so that at the time of hitting them it should hit a wall, but then they walk along teh wall instead

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I've noticed this a lot and it's quite annoying when you play any form of ap burst champ.

Sir Headless VII

01-21-2012

Yeah, this definitely does happen from time to time.

AbsolutePK

01-21-2012

Poppy is a pain in general.

I didn't fight her much on SR, and picking up Ezreal a while after Dominion came out I found myself getting completely annihilated by Poppys.

Using Arcane Shift as Poppy charges completely negates any flash effects. You still get warped to wherever the charge would have placed you.