A word to our premades!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

You know who you are! I know i'm one of them.

Now and again lets solo que to let people have the chance to play with instead of against !

urmamasllama

01-20-2012

there aren't many that 5 anymore cuz the wait times are so long

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I pretty much only solo. But I guess you aren't talking to me since you said pre mades.

Cherokeepimp

01-20-2012

Pre-mades go up against pugs all the time. Part of the problem with not having ranked ,less players mean less people to go against, which forces pugs to play against pre mades.

RealWolf M

01-20-2012

actually

most premades face each other every game.

Played I think 4 games in a row vs the nek premade.

Then later played 3 games in a row vs mollica's team

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-20-2012

Premade versus premade is insane. I went bot against a 2280 Ryze. lol Did okay, considering, but +500 rating suggests a bit of an edge.

Argodis

01-20-2012

This is pretty much why Dominion is getting less and less fun for me. Once you get high up you basically enter premade land where 70% of the enemies you face are queued together while your team is a bunch of pugs. It doesn't even have to be a full 5 man premade. Even just 2 or 3 is enough to put the odds severely against you.

Just another reason why Dominion needs ranked.

GoldenTakeshi

01-23-2012

Yep, once you get to higher ELO you either get the same premade pubstomp groups (while you are solo/duo queued, and with the rest of your team being awful), or you make your own premade and go up against the same teams time and time again.

Most of the premade teams are looking to just pubstomp unorganized teams, but lose vs. organization and intelligent players.

The worse thing about the premade teams is when you get stuck on one as the odd man out, so the team rages and blames you for everything regardless of if it is your fault or theirs. I've noticed several of the top premade groups do this, and to be honest its pretty pathetic.

lbgsloan

01-23-2012

Eh, I don't think high elo players WANT to play low ranking randoms. They want to get better and play people of equal skill. The player pool at high elo is too small, so the matchmaker gives up after 10+ minutes and throws them against a random team. They get the win, but the search time goes up and nobody has any fun. I somehow doubt anyone wants this.

AbsolutePK

01-23-2012

Sounds like World of Warcraft before rated battlegrounds.

People swarming to premades looking for success, usually do great against all the crappy random players, but once they lose 1 time to another premade the group dissolves.