Lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Was wondering if it's just our game or if it was happening to everyone else. I couldn't stop running forward, along with the rest of our team and the other. They were running back, couldn't stop, and my team couldn't stop running after them. Except one of my team mates, who lives 2 miles from Riot. So, anyone else been getting horrible lag lately?

ProSauce VT

01-20-2012

I run 48-52 ms at consistent rate with 58-60 fps and I have also been getting very odd lag spikes including the same problem of running forward even after clicking somewhere else. I also have noticed odd auto-attack patterns on melee as in I will auto-attack for 2 hits or so then just stop auto-attacking/following if they start moving away. It seems to only occur, for me at least, at the start of the game until about the 5 min mark and then no problems afterwords. I wonder if there could be a small memory leak and the reason it clears up for me is because my CPU realizes it and readjusts its processing priority.

I have had others ask in chat, throughout all my games, if anyone else is lagging so I think its a server issue of some sort.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Been happening in every game I've played in the past hour. Riot, why haven't you pushed the button yet?

DG TheFeedski

01-20-2012

Yeah, just tried again and it happened again.

Sir Headless VII

01-21-2012

Yeah its happening to basically everyone. I would avoid playing for a little bit to be honest.

FDru

01-21-2012

I was "unable to connect" to games for a couple hours, as in sitting in champ select with the little lightning bolt on my name, despite being able to chat and pick champs, and then the game wouldn't start. I was also getting spammed with PvP.net errors and disconnection notifications (while still being online). Eventually I got sick of it and logged off, and I've been unable to connect at all for the last few hours.

ProSauce VT

01-21-2012

Played two games thus far and no lag yet so hopefully they may have fixed it now.