Yi alpha strike issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Prize

10-15-2009

When I first started playing LoL, I assumed that alpha strike was omnislash and then went and died a lot. It's not as cool as it could be!

But yeah, the range change on his alpha strike might help this. Maybe the max range, now that it is lowered, won't cause it to bug up?

Dakisarak

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBeard View Post
I MAKE it cool thinking Yi dissapears into the afterlife just to punch them in the face one last time. That would take about 5 seconds. For Yi.
Jesse Perring could do it in 4.

tartrus

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBeard View Post
I like the idea of Alpha Atrike avoiding damage, it APPEARS to give that intention of moving so fast, you can avoid being hit by anything on an almost molecular level. That's cool. Bugging out and dissapearing for 5 seconds when attacking something that has died isn't cool.

but I MAKE it cool thinking Yi dissapears into the afterlife just to punch them in the face one last time. That would take about 5 seconds. For Yi.
haha .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
When I first started playing LoL, I assumed that alpha strike was omnislash and then went and died a lot. It's not as cool as it could be!
I dont use alpha strike as a damaging skill i use it to get to the target, since YI doesnt hav any CC's. This is my fav char, i keep trying all diff char's and keep wanting togo back to master YI.

Foresight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Another bug with Yi is that if you happen to alpha strike another Yi at the same time they strike you..well I disappeared for about 10 seconds and reappeared in some random brush..