Massive comebacks!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

01-20-2012

My team just came back from 335-75 and I understand it is largely because the rez timers are much lower if you are losing. I have seen two straight games get swung hugely and I think it is extreme. I get no pride from that victory

Cherokeepimp

01-20-2012

One of the basic problems in Dominion. You should have seen it before, it was even worse until they finally nerfed it a little but it still happens more than it should.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I think it's "okay" now. Any more would be too much, and I'm not totally convinced less would be good either; I don't want snowballing in Dom. You gotta play smart even if you're winning. People get cocky and bite off more than they can chew. Know what happens when you do that?

You choke.

FDru

01-20-2012

There's no difference between being -100 points down and -400 points down, the rez timer adjustment stops at 100 points. Obviously they outplayed you enough to take off 200 more points and you came back from it. Good job, they failed, get over it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I like the comeback opportunity. Some champs are better late game than early and vice versa.

But yeah this ain't nothing compared to before.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
I like the comeback opportunity. Some champs are better late game than early and vice versa.

But yeah this ain't nothing compared to before.
Before was horrific. It was a huge comeback literally 7, 8, or 9 times out of 10. You just expected it after a while. You'd bite your nails as your team took an early lead. lol

Vaelendon

01-21-2012

we had 30 left and the the enemy had 400 and we managed to win

AbsolutePK

01-21-2012

Have lost a quite a few times after getting enemy base to below 10.

40 second res timer is bull****.

Sir Headless VII

01-21-2012

How is a huge comeback a bad thing? It makes the game so much more exciting, you can't rest until you have actually won.

OG Commissioner

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Headless VII View Post
How is a huge comeback a bad thing? It makes the game so much more exciting, you can't rest until you have actually won.
the problem is it penalizes you FOR winning. you get the lead and they nail you with longer and longer Rez times. I have watched as other team gets one then another and then 5 caps us just because 2 people died and are on 40+ sec rez times, the the other team lost 4 in the same battle but had 10 sec rez, thus has a full 5 v3 for 30 freakin seconds... On a 5 cap 30 seconds will decimate your score. It just pisses me off that the good team gets reamed for being, well, good.