This is why Dominion is not popular

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post
Are there tournaments in dominion? If not that could be a reason.
There are.

Also, draft mode exists for a reason.

inb4 this gets shoved back to the Dominion forum.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I play ezreal on dominion, because for some reason i'm god tier on dominion and garbage on SR with him. I agree, and actually think ezreal is an example of a champ that needs to be toned down in dom. People dont overplay him and over-ban him, but it is a rare game that i go less than even, and actually more common for me to double my deaths in kills, not to mention his map-wide presence that is an amazing thing to have in dominion.

Dustbin

01-20-2012

It's even worse with randoms than SR, partly why I don't play it much anymore. Idiots really pooch it.

Bilun

01-20-2012

For me part ofi t is I find losing more frustrating in dominion.

In summoners rift losing generally jusst feels like you are getting outplayed/dominated.

In Dominion when you're losing it often feels like you're pressing aaginst some sort of invisible wall-you capture points, but every time you do you lose one--the feeling of your actions changing nothing, every time you accomplish something losing something of equal value in some part of the map you had no hand in can just be frustrating.

I'm nto surprised if people don't know what I'm talking about(I'm having a great deal of trouble articulating this feeling), but whatever it is really gets under my skin.

Asrrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Taunt + Tremors + Thromail (cheap item) + Sunfire Cape (another super cheap item) + Garrison = uncapturable tower.

Plus his rollout + boots 5 and ghost lets him cap windmill before anyone else can even get there.

He is the most unbalanced champion in the whole roster, no one other champion (not even Shaco or heimer or GP) comes close.

Unholyrath

01-20-2012

Back when they revealed Dominion, everyone thought all those item changes and such would make it balanced.

I laughed at that line of thought.

It seems I can still laugh.

Dominion is like TT, Riot isn't going to balance champions around it. There's no international tournaments for 3v3 or Arathi--I mean--Dominion, so why kill/overbuff champions in SR just so they can do good in those modes?

Cottoneyes

01-20-2012

I like it but honestly with the lack of ranked mode it loses my main interest.

IAMACOMMUNIST

01-20-2012

Its fast

Its fun

RageshotJiJi

Marshuni

01-20-2012

I honestly really enjoy dominion a lot and pretty much only played it since release.

Having played Dota and LoL (SR) for so long, the change of pace is nice.

Lion of Judah

01-20-2012

haha While I do agree with you, the best part of this game (and the only one people really care about) is SR. I have a ton of fun playing dominion. but don't ever expect the game to be balanced around that game type.