Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I admit it - guilty of all Dominion evils

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mamichan

01-20-2012

So glad my dom elo is high enough to avoid troll builds most of the time Serious dom players need only apply! And yea I think that's the solution to avoid experimenters since I doubt you guys have high elo.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-20-2012

Quote:
Mamichan:
So glad my dom elo is high enough to avoid troll builds most of the time Serious dom players need only apply! And yea I think that's the solution to avoid experimenters since I doubt you guys have high elo.

My ELO is higher than yours.

Osensei

01-20-2012

im glad you Summoner's Rift fanbois use dominion to troll.

..not

Little Boy Nate

01-20-2012

Quote:
Mamichan:

Its always good to experiment, trying new things. I will admit that AP renekton was not the best choice to go for but if you dont experiment then the meta and the top tier champions will never change. Everyone will be in a fight for them and nobody will branch out. I have seen AD annie and AD ahri do impressive things.

DonkeyTheBard

Recruiter

01-20-2012

ELO? i love that band!