Top Junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0Stronk

01-25-2012

Ive been working on my jungle. I am at this stage working towards having a number of decent champs for each role so I can play ranked. What are people thoughts on "best junglers", regardless of difficulty AND skill level (even if it takes longer to learn a champ).

For me thus far its looking something like this for a top ten (in approximate order):

Shyvana
Lee Sin
Shaco
Maoki
Amumu
Rammus
Trundle
Olaf
Skarner
Malphite

With this im also taking account on how much of an effect they have on the game, not just whether they are easy to jungle with. As an example the easiest I have found by far is trundle but hes not as useful to the team mid game as I want him to be.

Champs like Warwick and Twitch, I dont think they cut it anymore. They just dont have enough of an effect on the game like they apparently did in previous patches. But what are your thoughts on the best junglers? Got a top ten?

Rg Toad

01-25-2012

Ehhh i wouldn't put Shyvana as number one, she is great when built into a team, but isn't great in every team.

Also I'd put Rammus, and skarner higher, they are all very good, and Rammus and skarner have nasty CC which is huge in mid lane ganking, and I feel as if it is a recurring, thing in both ranked and tournament play, that dominating mid, opens him up to roam more and pretty much win games.

doombrine

01-25-2012

udyr should be on dat list

PianoBeats

01-25-2012

^ Try Udyr. He is a fast jungler. Start with wolves and you kill them before Ancient Golems (Blue Buff) spawn and get blue buff.

Deathnor

01-26-2012

i would keep away from shyvanna she needs a certain team build to really be able to wreck. also id avoid shaco if u dont wreck early game hard he drops off like a rock.

i really think u need to determine what type of jungler u are trying to learn. the roles preformed by shyvanna is very different then that of say amu or malphite both during laning phase and once teamfights start. are u wanting to carry? if so u need a strong ganker who scales well. are u wanting to support? im talking teamfight support aoe cc and things of the such. wanting to tank?

the jungle can just play in many different aspects as far as roles in a group and i think to get a good answer as to best u need to let us know where u stand.

Origin ؃ World

01-26-2012

Nocturne + Sejuani

TotallyInsane

01-26-2012

Shyvana, Udyr, Nocturne, Lee Sin imo.

Psyduck21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

There is no reason Lee Sin shouldn't be at the top of that list.

Sylvinite

01-26-2012

there are a lot of great ones Ramm is fast with a great closer easy to clear and a great taunt. he is not ult dependent to gank with but he is also often baned. skar again is great but ult dependent.

Killer Fruit

01-26-2012

This Is THE list of top teir junglers especialy in high ELO play.
Lee sin
Udyr
Skarner
Rammus
Shyvana
Amumu
Shaco

note that these are in oder from
Best
to
Worst
of the top teir junglers. Also note that these change evry time a new patch comes out depending on how it afects these or other jungle champs.