more theme

I would like to play on deferent theme map 11 91.67%
I fine with the same 1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

more permanent theme!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magistris

01-20-2012

am I the only one or I would really like that the winter theme stayed for all year, I mean it will be really nice if we could get more theme since we are always playing in the same map

othe winter one, the automne one, one with palm tree and sand would be good too!

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

u spelt different wrong its spelt different just so u know i like the winter and norm one i don tlike the autumn map it just seems too dark for me so its hard to see kinda

Magistris

01-20-2012

yeah sorry I'm not perfectly bilingual =D

Magistris

01-20-2012

what I would really like it's a beach theme honestly with palm tree! it's could be clearly beautyfull.

a Mars one too with some hole and red moon light, not too red but kinda

Magistris

01-20-2012

wow there is not a lot of people that is interested in answering at this post lol

omuldelagaze

02-15-2012

Magistris i agree with you but the problem is that we can't choose on wich map skin we want to play on... we have a lot of champions with a lot of skins but we are forced to play on one map skin or on the holidays on an random skin map. And if this is a big problem with riot why can't we buy those skin maps?