Evelynn: Hate has spread to Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idioSyncr4zy

01-20-2012

I play victor and I buy this item called Hextec Sweeper. If I stay on the point Eve can't kill me and I can see her coming. If I see her for even a second I can keep track of her with Hextec and ultimately (it's a pun) I kill her without breaking a sweat. Sure, Eve might be good at defending points because the enemy won't see her, but people can still buy oracles, sweeper and lightbringer and ruin her game rather easily.

KimKelley

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx View Post
simple:

tri force + black cleaver + ultimate = around 2 attacks / second that pretty much ignores armor after a few attacks.

couple that with an opener of 600+ damage E after the proc and a spammable q to ensure a tri force proc every 2s...

she can 1v1 almost anyone, tanks included, in a blink. Add a Ginsoo's or some lifesteal or on hit and it just gets silly

Pretty sure that's the definition of an assasin. Not a bruiser.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Pretty sure that's the definition of an assasin. Not a bruiser.
maybe. But she's not a burst - her ap style is more assassin.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idioSyncr4zy View Post
I play victor and I buy this item called Hextec Sweeper. If I stay on the point Eve can't kill me and I can see her coming. If I see her for even a second I can keep track of her with Hextec and ultimately (it's a pun) I kill her without breaking a sweat. Sure, Eve might be good at defending points because the enemy won't see her, but people can still buy oracles, sweeper and lightbringer and ruin her game rather easily.
why, yes, staying on point lets you see stealth, no sweeper required.

your point, however, is where team play comes in. Buy oracles and get focused; spend gold on another.

a good Eve often plays like there is no stealth.

but - look at what you've said: you've bought an item and are camping a point, just off champion selection. There are 4 other points, 4 other players. I've already won. :-P

Kiddalee

01-20-2012

People only question my picks during peak hours. I've never had people question my Eve pick... even after I played badly with her :P

idioSyncr4zy

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyjinx View Post
why, yes, staying on point lets you see stealth, no sweeper required.

your point, however, is where team play comes in. Buy oracles and get focused; spend gold on another.

a good Eve often plays like there is no stealth.

but - look at what you've said: you've bought an item and are camping a point, just off champion selection. There are 4 other points, 4 other players. I've already won. :-P
Let me be more specific. I'm camping the top point. and we have a smart bot player... if you're not helping your team capture top I've already won. Oh, you backdoored our mid? We can defend against it (and I have many times with sweeper) or recapture it a few seconds later meanwhile we still have top and bot.

Ascleph

01-20-2012

You are trying to argue how terrible of a pick eve is, while saying you play viktor AND camp top..... yeah.

idioSyncr4zy

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
You are trying to argue how terrible of a pick eve is, while saying you play viktor AND camp top..... yeah.
Against a good Eve player, yes. Otherwise I wait in the brush. Also, don't underestimate Viktor. He's surprisingly good in Dominion (I haven't played him in SR enough to comment yet). Vik defends points well and is a big utility to your team picking up kills. I usually get more assists than kills, but I always have positive KDR and plenty of caps and neuts.

Also... Eve isn't a terrible pick, but there are many many much better picks.

Kiddalee

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
dont play blind, those are SR players who just come play Dom and then trash talk how **** it is
I haven't met any of those in Blind Pick yet.

GoldenTakeshi

01-23-2012

Eve is either relegated to backdooring a majority of the match, or is focused and exploded **** near immediately when she pops out.