What is the point?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
The mehcanics of Dominion help the losing team but only at a certain time. Combacks are everywhere and sometimes should have never happened. You cant hold an advantage no matter how good you are when they have 50% reduced death timer or something.
That's exactly it, the opposing team gets to spawn quicker than you 50-75% of the game because you are winning almost the entire game until the end. Plus they are still getting points from kills and caps. Once you are under 100 you will only get it from holding more caps then them, while they still accumalate kills and caps, which again isn't fair.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Like I know. When I'm up 400 to 20, I'm mad. I say, "Why they res instantly and automatically teleport to my turret and blow me up good?" More gold? Don't care. Better map control? Boo! I'm just mad they come back slightly faster when they're completely roflstomped. I can't run into jungle and die repeatedly if they keep making me take time to res. BS!

NARF ORIONUU UR IE QIET GEME RIUT

Tale Feather

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
That's exactly it, the opposing team gets to spawn quicker than you 50-75% of the game because you are winning almost the entire game until the end. Plus they are still getting points from kills and caps. Once you are under 100 you will only get it from holding more caps then them, while they still accumalate kills and caps, which again isn't fair.
Wait, so that means you actually have to play careful and adaptive? Oh the humanity.

4 second death timer (2 respawn added to yours, two removed from the enemy.) Should not matter if you've been playing how you should from the start.

If you've capitalized on early game strength champs, and inadequately fed your carries, as well as keeping track of item builds on both teams, and manage your zone control carefully, you should be able to win. I've had comeback attempts shut down before. It's not as if a team gaining momentum for a comeback is impossible to stop. But you should keep in mind that you are sending the enemy back to camp more often, it means they have more time to buy, more time to think and prepare against you and see the flaws in your tactics. The mechanics have little to do with this so much as the logistics.

Cherokeepimp

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
Wait, so that means you actually have to play careful and adaptive? Oh the humanity.

4 second death timer (2 respawn added to yours, two removed from the enemy.) Should not matter if you've been playing how you should from the start.

If you've capitalized on early game strength champs, and inadequately fed your carries, as well as keeping track of item builds on both teams, and manage your zone control carefully, you should be able to win. I've had comeback attempts shut down before. It's not as if a team gaining momentum for a comeback is impossible to stop. But you should keep in mind that you are sending the enemy back to camp more often, it means they have more time to buy, more time to think and prepare against you and see the flaws in your tactics. The mechanics have little to do with this so much as the logistics.
Blah Blah Blah honestly, the fact is, no team should get an advantage if your winning you shouldn't get penalized for it. Honestly I wish they would just put everyone at level 18 and let us fight, so we don't even have to level up.