Which 2 or 3 Mages should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uchiha Flash

01-20-2012

kennen is the best ap .. Brand is very good too... Xerath his range make you aggresive in safe mode ...

Kazfiel

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo View Post
I have carried a team hard with leblanc I recomend her. I got fed early at mid and was, 18 when the rest were 12 and I ganked top and bottom while maintaining pressure on mid. My whole team was negative but I went 34 2 12 and carried it to a win just cause the enemy was so scared of me they ran and let uus have all the turrets/inhibs
Your opponents and team mates sucked

"i got fed and carried..." Everyone can carry when fed. Its not a good argument for a champ.

WeyKool

01-22-2012

I think you should watch some videos, and decide for yourself what champion would best suit you. All three champoins that you mentioned have their strengths and downturns.

Kize

01-22-2012

try ahri kassadin anivia + xerath or brand

demonicmonkeys

01-22-2012

How do brand and xerath have similar styles? Brand is all about combo, while xerath is like ranged harrass, ranged harrass, ranged harrass, stun and ult x3

0mnip0tent

01-22-2012

Morgana is one of the cheapest, and most powerful. Strong farming, good Shield against Casters, and can set off a perfect combo of her Q > W > Ignite > R. Which isn't hard to pull off. However if you play on Draft, shes banned for the most time for that reason and more. Other than Morg, LeBlanc is pretty good too. Kind of like Kassadin, except her combos are more unexpected. After LeBlanc, Annie. Another great Champion, with a strong combo and great passive. Its up to you mainly. Everyone has different styles that suit them, so why not try them out on their free week?

Carterkillss

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicmonkeys View Post
How do brand and xerath have similar styles? Brand is all about combo, while xerath is like ranged harrass, ranged harrass, ranged harrass, stun and ult x3
Xerath is all combo. Obvi you have never played him before. you can harass with him but since you are either incompetent or a nub you would know that you can 100%-0% health with xerath with his full combo.

MultiTrackDrifto

01-22-2012

Not much love for anivia here ;_;

ebilstone

01-23-2012

i would say kass brand and vlad are solid choices and have different playstyles so that you could find which type suites you. But really theres only a few "bad" choices

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I'd recommend not buying the 3150 IP champions that people keep recommending here with RP