Sorka in Dominon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11a369b6d1d339

01-19-2012

nods

TakinTheHeat

01-19-2012

Shes great, 2.5 second silence on a 6 second cooldown. Problem is you need many things to be useful.. and you can't pick her every game and expect results. Pick her vs teams with few mages that you can lock down with silence and melee heavy teams.

Look up Hubbz, he has the most creative/successful build I've seen for soraka on dom.

Its something like boots>Sweeper>mobility>spirit visage>Rylais

You counter stealth really well with those items and can take on almost anyone at bot. After that Finish with either frozen heart and abyssal or morellos and abyssal.

Sweeper is really core, it lets you continue Q'ing people even when they run into bushes and is overall good in stats. I think spirit visage is just preference, but its not like the stats on it are bad or anything for the price. Rylais for the massive slow on your silence and the continuous slow on your q.. Frozen heart to counter melee and get some more cdr and mana.. Abyssal to counter their magic dmg and shred more MR. Morellos if the enemy team doesn't much or any AD/auto attackers.

Sometimes you can afford to get deathcap if you are really stomping but generally you will stick to the armor/health/cdr/mr items.

Basoosh

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
Sweeper is really core, it lets you continue Q'ing people even when they run into bushes and is overall good in stats.
Sweeper can indeed be great, but I'm fairly certain Q will hit people, bush or not, as long as they are in range.

Carados

01-19-2012

One of the better bottom lanes and one of the few that can beat a Yorick.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Can be a pro-bot pusher.

IS11a369b6d1d339

01-19-2012

cool

TakinTheHeat

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Sweeper can indeed be great, but I'm fairly certain Q will hit people, bush or not, as long as they are in range.
Well, then now you can E them as well.

Dessim8

01-19-2012

Never heard of Sorka. SORAKA is stupendously great on the other hand.

Scrubsicle

01-20-2012

Sorka = new upcoming champ?

Stimuz

01-20-2012

This is like the 15th thread asking about Soraka since dom came out.

Yes, Soraka is amazing.
No, I don't know why people don't play her. (actually I do, she lacks depth)

I'll tell you why I usually don't though. I've played my first 300ish games with nothing but Soraka. Now I only play her when I'm like 200ish IP away from a new purchase and really want some wins. She has one of the highest impacts in a game, but isn't very fun. Also, I keep getting trapped as Soraka bot, f dat.