You may be banned next, Riots Banning Spree

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sj408

01-19-2012

Alright well i'm just writing this to let riot know that, you guys need to chill it with the banning system because people are getting banned for the dumbest reasons and getting their accounts suspended for ever and all these things are being judged by ignorant people everyday really, u dont truly know what it feels like to play solo que unless u tried it HIGH ELO or LOW elo i dont think you should give ANYONE access to the power of banning accounts without them being verified first as experienced judges because sincerely ill explain why.

Ive noticed that most of these banns come from 5v5 solo que... also, because i have gotten banned myself through the tribunal for dumb stuff from playing 5v5 solo que but i'm not posting this as an appeal or because im raging i'm just simply posting this because it has gotten to a point that its pretty dumb and someone has to say something about the current banning system for League of Legends. I dont think its wise to just give anyone rights to think whether to bann someone or not, until they themselves have been there in their shoes until u experience ELO hell or HIGH ELO game styles, i think that u shouldnt give just anyone the opportunity to choose an accounts fate and give them a reward afterwards, i think u should choose only experienced gamers from both sides the bad and good to do that. Of coarse there are those who do deserve getting banned but those are easy to spot like for instance, people that afk and never come back in start of game, those who talk **** nonstop and put team down also deserve it, but players that play the game differently then others or at a different level dont deserve to get banned just for that.

I myself never really liked the summoners code itself, it has flaws, why put rules of being nice and stuff in a competitive game? that is not ganna happen, of coarse with everything else competitive inside the competitive enviorment u wanna win and trash talking will occur along with taunts and other things and thats just part of being competitive i know because i used to bboy and when you are battling somebody else over a prize for instance on LoL its ELO , u wont be nice Of coarse after the battle u make up and are friends again, but in the battle u are serious and aim for the goal.

Anyways, alot of close friends of mine have gotten banned and their friends too lately and they are all HIGH elo aswell..as LOW , but not because they disrespect others but just because they choose to play a certain way or try a diffrent build, i have seen people get banned for the dumbest things...

For instance

Your playing skarner in a 5v5 solo que game and u build a wrong item or u don't help at a certain team fight and you lose the game, your team mates will blame it on u and report u afterwards.

On a Higher elo playing field, if u try a different build or try a different meta like for instance trying out DOUBLE AD BOTTOM or support GP bottom ( which works fairly good if played right) you may get reported and blamed at if u lose.

How i got banned?, i dropped around 100 elo i was on a 10 loss streak with 1-3 wins, playing with an old friend of mine tyring out diffrent meta's for instance i would go ad kennen top or double ad bottom ( ash graves ). they worked but our team wasent doing as good in their lanes so in the end we lost a few games and guess who got blamed the people who tried a diffrent type of play style the next 3 days i got banned for 1 week because i was trying diffrent meta's, now let me asure u i play on skype 24/7 and i dont trash talk or afk, so u tell me ? i got banned for sucking lol

The way i see it, sooner or later you will get banned for simply playing the game itself and being competitive.

Rumble or Rumble

01-19-2012

bumpbump friends acc get perma banned for the same reason RIP D3CIBEL

ImCzone

01-19-2012

Learn to spell and don't substitute u for you... Your opinion will be taken more seriously if you don't come off as a 14 year old girl on AIM.

I'm tired of seeing these people complaining about getting banned for "going against the meta" or "failing to carry in a single game." You didn't get banned for going against the meta. You have a history of breaking the rules or your case wouldn't have reached the tribunal. You got banned for breaking the rules... Get over it. Change your ways. Don't get banned again.

Sj408

01-19-2012

im tired of seeing people ^^ like u complain about how people spell on internet , its the forums for a video game not a library

ButtScience

01-19-2012

bump bump bump

I agree, only certain people should be allowed to act as the judiciaries.