FBI Website Down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri all day

01-19-2012

As an american you should be laughing your ass off, it's what I've been doing.

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2012

**** sopa

Dobagoh

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekrose View Post
As an american you should be laughing your ass off, it's what I've been doing.
"Whoever willfully or maliciously injures or destroys any of the works, property, or material of any radio, telegraph, telephone or cable, line, station, or system, or other means of communication, operated or controlled by the United States,...or willfully or maliciously interferes in any way with the working or use of any such line, or system, or willfully or maliciously obstructs, hinders, or delays the transmission of any communication over any such line, or system, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both." 18 U.S.C. 1362.

I'm not laughing. Nobody is laughing. Someone gonna get raped in the ass though. I find that humorous.

TheMountainGoat

01-19-2012

they got DDOSd

not much you can do to stop it, even for the government. either way, it's nothing serious. just people on the internet letting the government know theyre angry about megaupload.

Bainemo

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
they got DDOSd

not much you can do to stop it, even for the government. either way, it's nothing serious. just people on the internet letting the government know theyre angry about megaupload.
While giving the government their IP addresses

anonymous = middle schoolers, middle schoolers = morons

PhoenixPrism

01-19-2012

It looks like it might be back up, for those of you who didn't see it:
Screenshot of FBI.GOV down and the Twitter Post

@ Bainemo - I knew a kid in high school who claimed he had friends with a botnet of 10,000. I think its funny because it's true - even if SOPA / PIPA or OPEN passed - this country still has different rules for teens under the age of 18.

It won't stop them.