I have played 2 dominion games!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Integralas

01-19-2012

First time then they switched classic game mode with dominion in "Play" section.
Second time then they did it again.

It was funny then I asked about jungler in our team, non responded. After the game loaded... "the f*ck is happening?"...

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

So... When you put your shoe on, and it's the wrong foot, you just kinda leave it until it starts hurting?

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Basic reading abilities too stronk.

Zymba

01-19-2012

Uninteresting tactic to insult dominion.

Integralas

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
So... When you put your shoe on, and it's the wrong foot, you just kinda leave it until it starts hurting?
I am not complaining, it is just funny how I fooled myself second time

ActionButlerGO

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymba View Post
Uninteresting tactic to insult dominion.
He's not even trying to insult Dominion, is he? I think this is just a thread to advertise his wholesale inability to read or understand the huge pictures in the mode select menu.

RealWolf M

01-20-2012

I thought it was just an attempt by mods to show that they can move things without consequence and that they ruin the forums

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
I thought it was just an attempt by mods to show that they can move things without consequence and that they ruin the forums
Haha! No other possibility.

ShawNuff

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integralas View Post
First time then they switched classic game mode with dominion in "Play" section.
Second time then they did it again.

It was funny then I asked about jungler in our team, non responded. After the game loaded... "the f*ck is happening?"...
I remember when this happened... so many clueless SR players in the dominion games... games went back to almost beta-tier chaos (if they realized that they were queued for dominion and didn't take smite)