ITT: We post what other games we obsessed about

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Recently, Rock of Ages.

In general, the entire Zelda series, The Witcher 1 & 2, the Yakuza series, Chrono Trigger, and probably some others that I can't think of.

I don't really like FPS games, so I've never played anything past Halo 1, never played CoD, etc.

CapitaFK

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Lover View Post
I don't know what any of those achievements are but it sure does sound impressive.

Why'd you HAVE to quit? Obviously because you played too much but it sounds like you didn't want to.
My hard drive failed, and I was a jobless 19 year old. So I chose just to go to college instead. Best hardware failure to ever happen to me as I rediscovered the outside world that day. Lol.

Vaalkaar

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
It used to be in General. It got swept to OT.

Anyway, recently been into Civilization 5 and Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (both on Steam).
Ah, my bad. I've been playing Civ 4, since my system can't run 5. Good times, for sure. Love me some good 4X.

JacobianMatrix

01-19-2012

Paper Mario. That game is a decade old and I still play the **** out of it from time to time