Playing draft dominion right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

9 minute queue

Both banners are afk

WHAT DO I DO?

Edit: Think I'm getting trolled, both came back after first bans went to nothing.

Torvail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

leave

A Retarded Clown

01-18-2012

why would you play draft dominion?

Unless there were a ranked mode for which i want to practice, draft dominion is a waste of time.

Clubbems

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post

Unless there were a ranked mode for which i want to practice, draft dominion is a waste of time.
Cuzz I'm sick of Rammus and Poppy.

ecneregilleb

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post

Thick skull apparently.

Draft is more competitive, far from a waste of time. Blind pick is the waste of time imo. both teams with a rammus? Who likes copy-cat games?

When teams take turns picking its far more difficult to play as if there was a "framework" to the game. What I mean is with draft you gotta think outside the box; counter-pick and counter-build enemy champs, instead of picking the same champ over and over and over again. Or better yet, see at least one team with the same one champ (or BOTH teams with that champ) every game (uh poppy?). idk about you, but that gets irritating...