Is this normal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nelargon

07-25-2009

Hi! Im new on this beta and i just wanted to know if this is normal? If is not... how can i fix it?

Dargonaut

07-25-2009

I noticed this problem, too. So, it's a bug, but at least not specific to you.

DrCD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2009

Could be one of two things off the bat. Faulty Update/install or DB error from LoL itself. Few times I've seen that problem restarting the LoL client solved it.

Nelargon

07-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCD View Post
Could be one of two things off the bat. Faulty Update/install or DB error from LoL itself. Few times I've seen that problem restarting the LoL client solved it.
What do you mean by restarting the Lol client? Cause I've even re-installed it and got the same problem!

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-26-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Unfortunately this is a bug with users running on non-english version of windows.

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2009

This is very strange. I have the same bug but I am pretty sure that, although I live in Romania, I have the English version of Windows Vista installed. Can someone post a screenshot with how it should really look like. I thought that they were just not written yet..since this is still beta

Nelargon

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Unfortunately this is a bug with users running on non-english version of windows.
I'm just asking.... is it going to be fixed soon?

liezryou

Recruiter

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
On English vista cant see em either D: