Omg SR is the default game mode now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

But I can read so it's k

aiNpeace

01-19-2012

WTF! dominion? *goes afk*

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Welcome to Summoner's Rift? Laning phase? AD Sion is a troll pick?

wtf is this? Riot, change the game select so that there is a giant artist's rendering of the map I am about to play on.

Wait....

what?

P.S. The artist's rendering is what is giant. Not the actual artist.

lbgsloan

01-19-2012

Reading is hard. Had someone yesterday in Dominion draft ask, "No jungler?" Locks Noc with smite. After we told him his mistake (did he think banning Poppy and Yorick on SR was normal or something?!), someone asked how this was even possible now that things were switched back so SR was default.

Morrocker

01-19-2012

You know... if you play with sound included (which I assume 99,99% of the ppl does) you'll notice Dominion has a distinct background music... just saying.

ActionButlerGO

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Reading is hard. Had someone yesterday in Dominion draft ask, "No jungler?" Locks Noc with smite. After we told him his mistake (did he think banning Poppy and Yorick on SR was normal or something?!), someone asked how this was even possible now that things were switched back so SR was default.
I was surprised that there weren't more threads on GD complaining about the switch back. "GG Riot, you switched game modes back after we got used to Classic on bottom to trick us into playing Dominion".