Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I saw a guy unjustly reported on the Tribunal so I pardoned him"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriftingSmoke

01-19-2012

Quote:
Silverraptor:
No its not. All cases are reviewed by Riot employee's after the tribunal is done. If they don't think you broke any rules, then you will be pardoned by them. Then the "Punish Trolls" as they call them get trolled back by Riot by recieving no IP.
This is a lie that has been proven wrong.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/nkdhb/amaa_pendragon_zileas_here_to_answer_your/

L2R.

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
The Castigator:
This is a lie that has been proven wrong.http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/nkdhb/amaa_pendragon_zileas_here_to_answer_your/

Not a lie, people just have out dated info. You should know what a lie is.

Quote:
L2R.

Still claiming the Tribunal is flawed while incriminating yourself? Keep up the good work.

DriftingSmoke

01-19-2012

When your parents kick you out, will you be homeless or will a random friend let you mooch off of them?

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
the castigator:
when your parents kick you out, will you be homeless or will a random friend let you mooch off of them?

Nice one buddy.

DriftingSmoke

01-19-2012

Good luck with that, btw, homelessness is a terrible issue facing many Americans, and despite your childish attitude you don't deserve it, you do however deserve to be severed from the parents that are allowing you to live this life of laziness and unjustified arrogance.

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
The Castigator:
Good luck with that, btw, homelessness is a terrible issue facing many Americans, and despite your childish attitude you don't deserve it, you do however deserve to be severed from the parents that are allowing you to live this life of laziness and unjustified arrogance.

You seem like you were brought up with such a wonderful childhood

iRage Inc

01-19-2012

Quote:
IndigoHawk:
People complain that the 94% punish rate is too high ... and also complain if a case makes it to Tribunal that should be pardoned.

So ... clearly people only want cases to go to Tribunal that should be punished. Which means they want a 100% punish rate? Or ... ?

Some people haven't thought this through. Do they want a lower punish rate with more cases that deserve pardon or a higher punish rate with fewer cases that deserve pardon?

the reasoning is what you don't get, not the people making the claim.

its

1. tons of false reports get into tribunal (tons! from my experience most are stupid reports)
2. 94% of those in tribunal get punished even tho most are false reports
3. tribunal is broken

RustedCorpse

01-20-2012

I rarely punish. Basically you have to directly verbally attack someone or just totally be obvious about your trolling. I figure that a good chunk of people pay (in time if not money) for their account and that as such they get a little leeway. I think people get over punished for swearing, and as long as it's not targeted at someone I usually think it's the reporters fault for turning off their language filter.... I fear the idea of people just punish spamming.

getdunked92

01-20-2012

the tribunal is broken and here is why out of my 15 daily cases i pardon atleast 10 of them because of false reports i do tribunal for the enjoyment of it not for ip but what about spam punishing ip *****s? they ruin tribunal i say get rid of the ip reward so people who do tribunal do it to contribute not out of greed

getdunked92

01-20-2012

Quote:
RustedCorpse:
I rarely punish. Basically you have to directly verbally attack someone or just totally be obvious about your trolling. I figure that a good chunk of people pay (in time if not money) for their account and that as such they get a little leeway. I think people get over punished for swearing, and as long as it's not targeted at someone I usually think it's the reporters fault for turning off their language filter.... I fear the idea of people just punish spamming.

agreed swearing isnt bad it's the context if someone says oh fk i just got ganked thats ok if someone says /all FK YOU STUPID ASS GANKER! thats bad it's all about context