"I saw a guy unjustly reported on the Tribunal so I pardoned him"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

01-19-2012

How do you know those 94 guilty votes didn't merit it? Oh wait you don't.

Not to mention the fact that half of those only resulted in warnings and those players never came back through tribunal again.

Oh and I guess that pardon button is really hard to use when you either don't have enough info to judge the case, they haven't done enough to warrant a punish vote or there's nothing wrong with them.

Domine Kira

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
15/0/20 guy in tribunal, reported by 5 enemies with a reason of "refusing to communicate with the team"
yeah its possible, and he may get banned for it and think that he got banned for some game he went 2/3 in
I don't think I've ever seen "refusing to communicate with team" in the Tribunal.

I think you're lying.

Silverraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
I think it might be because cases like that are even making it on the Tribunal to begin with, it loses some credibility. People who are getting reported for no reason, pretty much the thing people feared about Tribunal before it was even released; Trolls abusing it. Whether or not these innocent people get banned, the fact they show up is kinda daunting.
No its not. All cases are reviewed by Riot employee's after the tribunal is done. If they don't think you broke any rules, then you will be pardoned by them. Then the "Punish Trolls" as they call them get trolled back by Riot by recieving no IP.

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Castigator View Post
94% punishment rate. 6 people hitting pardon does not make up for 94 people hitting punish.
What is logic.

This implies there are absolutely no bad people in the game. DAT LOGIC.

Best post of the day by far sir.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1719278&page=4 MORE AUTO PUNISH EXCUSES GUIZ.

RoyalFlushGang

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
"And this is why the Tribunal fails."

I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND
The Tribunal fails because this person will likely be banned.

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlushGang View Post
The Tribunal fails because this person will likely be banned.
Source please.

HomuraNyan

01-19-2012

people still do not understand they could insta punish in traffic jams or commuting where obviously you cant do a game.

Nyotaimori

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomuraNyan View Post
people still do not understand they could insta punish in traffic jams or commuting where obviously you cant do a game.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=41

People also don't understand the huge difference between insta-punishing being a baseless claim and the fact that there are multiple stats and reds stating otherwise.

IndigoHawk

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
I think it might be because cases like that are even making it on the Tribunal to begin with, it loses some credibility. People who are getting reported for no reason, pretty much the thing people feared about Tribunal before it was even released; Trolls abusing it. Whether or not these innocent people get banned, the fact they show up is kinda daunting.
People complain that the 94% punish rate is too high ... and also complain if a case makes it to Tribunal that should be pardoned.

So ... clearly people only want cases to go to Tribunal that should be punished. Which means they want a 100% punish rate? Or ... ?

Some people haven't thought this through. Do they want a lower punish rate with more cases that deserve pardon or a higher punish rate with fewer cases that deserve pardon?

Irongrinder

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Castigator View Post
94% punishment rate. 6 people hitting pardon does not make up for 94 people hitting punish.
Actually, there's an entire thread that gives reasons as to why that could very well be inaccurate.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1723001