Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nice Players in Dom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

01-19-2012

I get raged at all the time because I pick what is perceived to be "lower tier" champs. If we lose or something bad happens, I get blamed for picking X champ.

"Omg Viktor why you die against alistar pantheon!!! useless champ"

People at high elo are a lot nicer because you see a lot of the same faces but in the morning matchmaking seems to just throw me with anyone and I get queued with people who will rage about just about anything.

Juzt

01-20-2012

i rage when i see r3tarded builds . When someone chase and die for running into people who just re-spawned from a 20 second death..im like that was time better spent grabing top or helping bot/ defending as a team

Like a blitz-cranck without tear goddess ALL game.

Every-ones building glass cannon and no defense or HP

Stacking armor and their all mages...

Hugs From Momma

01-20-2012

Quote:
Juzt:
i rage when i see r3tarded builds .

Like a blitz-cranck without tear goddess ALL game.

Not sure what to say here...

shayne77

01-20-2012

Quote:
EMeta:
I agree with above commenters. One of the main reasons I always play dom is it's lack of rage. I just don't need that in my life, & I'm not consistent enough at SR to avoid it there. I'm just looking for fun in my free time.

I think this is spot on. I find that ppl only rage (myself included) when someone trolls, afks or just plain leaves.

Heck I don't even mind the guys that have connections issues and are constantly retrying to connect. It happens to me sometimes and it is only a 10-15 minute game when that happens.

Generally Dominion players seem a much more relaxed bunch - but this only my experience.

GET REKT FGT

01-20-2012

Quote:
shayne77:
I think this is spot on. I find that ppl only rage (myself included) when someone trolls, afks or just plain leaves.

Heck I don't even mind the guys that have connections issues and are constantly retrying to connect. It happens to me sometimes and it is only a 10-15 minute game when that happens.

Generally Dominion players seem a much more relaxed bunch - but this only my experience.

I wish that were the case...this Trynd and Poppy raged hardcore after I decided to test Rammus in a game. Long Story Short, Singed was dealt with and couldn't kill anything, Trynd couldn't autoattack me and stayed far away from me as possible. After the Trynd began to insult the Singed and said to report him (for doing nothing), I asked "for what?" and commenced the rage from Trynd. Poppy immediately followed up, the rest of their team was laughing at them.

After the game, Poppy had a thing or two to say in chat xD:

AbsolutePK

01-20-2012

I keep my chat relatively calm when I do say anything, I generally don't talk at all.

But I can assure you, I'm yelling at my screen and pulling my hair out when things are going bad.

Was in a game last night with an Ahri that decided to troll build since we didn't ban Kassadin and the enemy team got him. He went attack speed with very little AP. We also had an AD Fizz as icing on the cake.

I was FUMING after that game since we lost with the enemy team at 7 points on the nexus or something.

Falco Amadeus

01-20-2012

I kinda rage when provoked, but most of the time I'm cool and chill.
I'm especially jolly when trying out new champ strategies :3
(Even more so when they're actually working 10% of the time)