Nice Players in Dom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

01-19-2012

I'm not super nice or anything, but I typically don't rage. Not in-game anyway. What I say behind my computer might be another story. :P

I think the last time I was "rude" in a game is when an opposing Corki kept taunting me, lol. So I trash talked him back a bit, but it was mostly in good fun (on my side anyway, he might have been mad, idk).

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

I've seen one person rage on Dominion over the course of ~98 games played. Maybe one or two rage quits.

It is such a healthier environment that it isn't even funny. And because there is more interaction with your own team, I find myself complementing my allies for strong/smart plays much more frequently.

Grantson

01-19-2012

Agree with most people here.

I have to admire the way dominion points are designed, people can't turtle and drag the game out like SR and TT. Even when we lose 0-450ish, the game is shortened to 7-9min (1/3 of the time spent on other games) so I laugh it off how bad we played and que up the next game.

Only time I got frustrated is when I get a 8-10 game winning streak, followed by a 8-10 game losing streak, very annoying when you want to just get 1 win for the day. You think the elo system would take pity on you and just put you in a easy game after 5 losses in a row on the same day.

Nekrogen

01-19-2012

My last report was probably close to 300-400 games ago. People are quite well behaved in Dominion. I don't usually report people for leaving because leaver buster will take of them and people rarely "feed" in this elo, and even if they don't do well at all they usually just receive a few words like "dat yzx" or "you needed to build x". You'll get the usual banter at the beginning of the match, but over the last 300-400 games that banter has been 100% harmless.

When I stream I try to be as nice as possible, but once my head is in the game I sometimes become a little sterner to teammate mistakes (not to chat, but I'll say it out loud). More often than not I'll rage at myself for doing badly with a champ I'm not used to, or even more so if I don't do well with a champ I am used to.

Overall, the Dominion community is pretty awesome as it is. I'd say there are a fair number of nice people around here. Just a few more faces and we'll be golden.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
My last report was probably close to 300-400 games ago. People are quite well behaved in Dominion. I don't usually report people for leaving because leaver buster will take of them and people rarely "feed" in this elo, and even if they don't do well at all they usually just receive a few words like "dat yzx" or "you needed to build x". You'll get the usual banter at the beginning of the match, but over the last 300-400 games that banter has been 100% harmless.

When I stream I try to be as nice as possible, but once my head is in the game I sometimes become a little sterner to teammate mistakes (not to chat, but I'll say it out loud). More often than not I'll rage at myself for doing badly with a champ I'm not used to, or even more so if I don't do well with a champ I am used to.

Overall, the Dominion community is pretty awesome as it is. I'd say there are a fair number of nice people around here. Just a few more faces and we'll be golden.

I concur with the numbers part, but I still want quality over quantity. WE just need to find about...100-200 more high elo people :3 Not that I don't love seeing familiar faces. I just get tired of you like I get tired of family o.o

Seņor Pancho

01-19-2012

the dominion community VS the rest is kinda like a village VS a big city. since we all know each other, we tend to be more friendly towards each other.

of course you get the occasional assh oles like lord macaroni, but overall, it's a good place to be.

Sauron

01-19-2012

Most dominion players are pretty well-mannered. There's raging (you people know who you are) and then there's actual аssholes.

I don't report for raging, but I do report for trolling/afk.

Brightmore

01-19-2012

Honestly the reason why I play the mode, I like that it is more about fighting and farming, I can knock the games out quick, and I get to try different stuff.

SR there is so much down time that it leads to little kids raging.

@Sauron, I know this is sad, but I am happy to see that platinum badge by your name, it makes me feel less about about how your team curb stomped my team yesterday(we were a 4 queue, and match making really up paired us it seems)

XaoGarrent

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxusmaximus View Post
theres no time to be nice and theres no time to rage
No, there's plenty of time to rage. And when it doubt, report everyone.

GoldenTakeshi

01-19-2012

Dom is constant action and constant fun. Its only when someone is doing something extraordinarily stupid or bad when I rage in their general direction.

Mostly I find at my ELO im queue'd with/against the same people 90% of the time. A majority of them are cool and friendly and even when I lose I come away as having had fun.

That being said... SHUT UP AND LEARN TO PLAY YOU FREAKIN NOOB!!! =D