So Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I like nunu bot.

I use his buff to replace boots.

Then I buy a RoA for my RoA slot, and a RoA for my boots slot. Then I lol.

Hugs From Momma

01-20-2012

Had a tough pusher Nunu against our Graves in a game last night.

His sustain is madness - we didn't have anyone to swap out Graves (we were too melee heavy), but they both ended up with crazy CS and 16k+ gold. Nunu went roa then armor then Atmas, promote / garrison.

He had the wave under our tower most of the game and required a lot of ganks (hard to pull off with his MS) to clear off the point.

Shaxtenn

01-20-2012

Forget Smite. Consume gives Nunu all the true damage vs minions he needs. Max it second and its cooldown drops to 10s before CDR. You only need it once per wave vs the big creep, a snowball with some AP is enough for the little ones.

Nunu is fun because of his fantastic AP ratios. 1:1 on snowball, 1:1 on consume (plus, spellvamp), 3:1 on ult. With his haste to reposition, he wins any poke fight. Snowballs are like mini homing Nidalee spears, chunking down health bars.

His problem comes when he's confronted with tanky derps, and a snowball barely dents one of them for 10% of their health, because he can't do a great deal more. He also suffers against pushers who can sustain, because early on, spending cooldowns and mana to harass comes at the direct cost of the lane pushing against you.

I haven't experimented with AD or hybrid Nunu, but a 65% AS steroid paired with permanent ranged slow is worth investigating.