So Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Puma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

is really fun in Dom with Promote/Smite. Dat bot lane push :B

TakinTheHeat

01-19-2012

I wouldn't even counter pick heimerdinger with him.. and hes supposedly a hard counter to heimer. Says alot. :P

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMaster3 View Post
is really fun in Dom with Promote/Smite. Dat bot lane push :B
Quote:
is really fun in Dom with Promote/Smite.
Quote:
fun in Dom with Promote/Smite.
Quote:
Dom with Smite.
Quote:
Smite
no !

FDru

01-19-2012

Cool you can kill a minion every minute, and bite half a super minion's HP every 30 seconds.

I'd rather pick Nasus and kill an infinite amount of minions every eight seconds.

Fenthis

01-19-2012

to go within logic smite is just a long range creep killer excellent counter to tibbers who's presence actually does alot of damage. and ofcourse everyone loves to smite heimerdingers turrets in summoners rift. smite is a limited counter to few champions capable of killing minion based champions (Annie Malz Heimer and Yorick) and give that extra umph against pushers.

its not that smite is a competitive choice, but i would say its more viable then people are led to beleive

DivineBovine

01-19-2012

Troll is being troll.

Purple Puma

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
Troll is being troll.
but the troll also got a GP executed with a Promoted+Blood Boiled minion. that made my night

I was playing Nunu like Nunu Bot in SR. Pushing 24/7, if I got attacked, just back off. And in the games I had with him, my pushing was so overwhelming that there was a constant 2 bottom, just to counter push me.

Falco Amadeus

01-20-2012

Nunu is especially fun with spellvamp. Get WotA and Hex. Revolver, and heal for THOUSANDS.
Well not really THOUSANDS, but close to it.

lbgsloan

01-20-2012

He's kind of fun to troll with as people completely underestimate the damage AP Nunu can do with just one offensive skill (his ult is just a big taunt). However if they smarten up and buy some mres, that's it for poor Nunu.

DivineBovine

01-20-2012

His bot sustain is enormous with the right build. been seeing +700-800 heals from his nomnomnom