Tune into Intel Extreme Masters Kiev!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lubanja

01-19-2012

anyone else having bandwidth issues?

ward3d

01-19-2012

Yea, i quit watching now. It's unbearable already, every 5 seconds the screen freezes, can't see anything happening, this absolutely bs. (sry) I'm just really disappointed because I would have loved to watch the games... GJ Riot.

A really pissed fan.

Gothcake

01-19-2012

Yea its frustrating I thought it was my net issues but its hard watching these interesting matches with these mini freezes.

If its not just us then probly all those viewers are probly having problems...sigh barely watchable

WesLee Snipes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

exciting

Khaoz

01-19-2012

Who do you guys think will win 1st?

YTmowomTY

01-19-2012

is CLG in this match too?

Debo0551

01-19-2012

Dang it, did they show live streams of each game? If so did anyone record them? I'm dying to see the top players playing!!!

TravisTomatoSoup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

What the hell is wrong with IEM? Why would they stream this while America is asleep or at work? Do they want only half their potential audience? Where are the VOD's?

Why does IEM always fail to have accessible tournaments?

Blue165

01-19-2012

@Riot will these be recorded so I can watch them at a time that won't destroy my life.

Kaio Fernandes

01-19-2012

Idk why but I really don't lag with twitch... Maybe there is a server of justin.tv somewhere close of where I live..? I can watch at 1080 pixels when I go on twitch website without any lag, but yeah, have to pay to watch in a quality higher than 480px is pretty meh.