Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I pick Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4RK3W0LF

01-18-2012

I pick Nasus, after someone locks in Lux. That person then tells me that Nasus is a bad pick in 3v3 because he doesn't get enough farm. People make me rage so hard in this game I really don't think it's worth playing anymore. Like, did I miss something? Because other than Singed and pre-remake Jax, he's the only champ I can 1v3, kill two of them, and get away. From my experience, it's impossible to not feed the enemy when you pick Lux. On the other hand, I have carried countless 2v3 games as Nasus.

Comments appreciated, because at this point I am losing my mind and tempted to drink heavily after that "Nasus is bad on TT" comment.

Sam

01-18-2012

Drinking doesn't solve anything. You should just ignore people That's what I do.

Venumxion

01-18-2012

^disaggree

drink more cause there are plenty of people on lol like this, use nasus, hell use eve and prove them wrong. 3v3 is about not dying. A team with a 10 win advantage wins 99% of the time.