Entropy in SR!

Yes. 9 52.94%
Yes, after changing it a bit for SR. 5 29.41%
Nope! 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Entropy on SR for ranged ad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Please? Frozen Mallet stalls ranged builds because of the cost and little attack it gives, the fact that they already have low base attack and need to build lots of attack items in order to do anything adds to this. However, Frozen Mallet is a good item for the tanky ad dudes who don't need to build lots of attack to be useful. Entropy gives smaller health but more attack, and would be very nice for ranged ads to have since they need more attack than health, and Entropy won't slow them down as much. It will also give them an option besides Trinity Force or Frozen Mallet. Without the true damage and constant slow active maybe it could be allowed?

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Bump!

cavecricket48

01-23-2012

Honestly, this would be a great alternative to Frozen Mallet. I mean... 700 HP is great, but... 20? 20 attack damage? Frozen Mallet is really only good on Olaf who already has enough steroids, and isn't worth its cost imo- Rylai's Crystal Scepter boosts AP four times the attack damage that Frozen Mallet provides, has a similar slow effect but customized for mages (It's arguably more effective since it'll still apply a smaller slow for AoE abilities), and it still boosts the owner's HP by 500.

Oh, and Rylai's is cheaper. Not by much, but cheaper. It's one of the most balanced item in the game right now, striking the balance between defense, AP, and an amazing passive. Frozen Mallet... It's supposed to be Rylai's brother, but it usually fails miserably.

Let's just use Entropy in Classic.

Reathien

01-23-2012

you can also use alot more basic attacks than spells .....
or did you forget a ranged carry will be slamming this into you twice a second where a magc can pull his burst, but still you'll be free when its done.

cavecricket48

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
you can also use alot more basic attacks than spells .....
or did you forget a ranged carry will be slamming this into you twice a second where a magc can pull his burst, but still you'll be free when its done.
what is this english

You ever hear of something called CDR?

And define "free when done" because I don't think that being stunned by Kennen or running away with true damage ticking your health bar after a run-in with Brand is "free when done." Of course these are only two examples.

Btw, Frozen Mallet doesn't stack- its only advantage is the assumption you can continue to apply the slow. Oh, and I forgot, I remember that you can only autoattack one person at once...

18X Jake

01-23-2012

you start out with a base AD which is why bonus AD is harder to aquire. Also being only required to click a target 1 time and slow constantly should be worth its weight in gold, with spells you at least have to aim something 70% of the time to get the slow off. I think the true damage component, however, of entropy would just be too strong for summoner's rift.

Hidden Sniper

01-23-2012

The slow isn't 100%, it's a passive 25% chance, and I agree the true damage and constant slow active shouldn't be on SR.