Who is the worst Ranged Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evil Melons

01-18-2012

I was thinking MF for a while. But now I'm feeling Ez.

Samiam22

01-18-2012

Ezreal is probably the worst. No crowd control and a high skillcap for the same damage other carries can do.

Viéra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Depends you can play ad on champion like TF probably would be the worst ad carry imo

Gahlo

01-18-2012

Ashe. Zero escape, **** damage, frail as all heck, horrible early game, jank passive, poor damage on spells, and with all the popular gap closing champions the only time she can kite effectively is offensively while chasing somebody down.

eaTHAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Ez, Ashe, and MF are not anywhere on the level of Corkie, Graves, and Vayne. IMO

Hidden Sniper

01-18-2012

Teemo... Ashe...

Yeah those two.
I don't agree with TF as being the worst. He has a two second stun every 4-5 seconds at least. If in a teamfight, can really mess it up.
Teemo's blind is only good if like a Trynd is on the other team... (Love hitting him with it when he ults, you aren't taking any of us before you die mofo! xD)

AJStarhiker

01-19-2012

Teemo. Love playing him, but it near impossible to snag kills during laning and if you don't know what your doing with him (or lane versus anyone with CC) he's squishy

Kenshin Akira

01-19-2012

I'd say Twitch. Your slow and Expunge have ratehr high mana costs, you need to use your stealth effectively to be a threat, and the fact that the little rat has a constant global taunt on him that's near Teemo levels.

Mystic Fists

01-19-2012

In terms of champs classified as ranged carries Twitch is pretty low atm, great jungling fun though.

In terms of absolute worst ranged carry: Soraka, that banana is just way too slow.

TheFatalStorm

01-19-2012

Twitch is insane lmao, send him with soraka bottum and he farms up easy
His late game 6 item build is probably the best (dat ult bro), behind vayne of course.
If the twitch has any kind of positioning then he'll force the enemy team to get oracles whole game

Edit: On topic, Teemo.. if played bottum lane ad carry (which I'd hope not)
Then I'd say MF and Ez