Looking for players willing to experiment with dominion meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTemplar99

01-19-2012

One game no one wanted to go bot, and because we were so stubborn we all went top thinking someone would go bot out of pressure. No one folded, and infact, no one capped mid either. So it ended up being 5v3 top and we quickly took them out, capped top, then tp'd back and capped mid and bot.

Sir Headless VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetengee View Post
Zerg rush strat
Step 1 A takes fM, B,C,D go to eM and kill defender(s), E takes fB
Step 2 A goes eM while B,C, take eM, and D,E go to eB
Step 3 defend fM, fB, and eB
doing this BCD will run into the 4 opposing team going top and get killed. To keep it safe you would need to wait until all 4 show up at top. If you succeed with step 1 one of a couple things will happen, all 4 will come down from top and you will have the standard 4v4 top fight at the enemy mid or they will split up and you will win their mid but they will take yours. Best case they are conservative and 2 stay top and 2 come to fight you.

If you want to induce that it would probably be better to have just one of BCD start capping eM while the others hide in the bush. A after taking fM should start pushing waves up in a fake push to keep some people on top. When they respond to the 1 person supposedly stealing mid (not a particularly uncommon strategy) you can ambush and kill them. Then you can proceed with the strategy. Although it seems like a lot of effort to take a point you never mean to hold.

Sir Headless VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Even that strat can easily be countered if they notice 2 are missing and just stay out of the jungle because of it. I guess you could complain about afks in global chat to throw them off if you want to be dirty about it.

Hugs From Momma

01-19-2012

I find 2 bot works well if you're otherwise mismatched at bot. Say the other team has no self-respect and takes Yorick in blind, you send 2 bot and if you have a good combo (ranged AD and someone melee) you'll kill him easily.

After that you turn the lane into a constant 2v2, which dilutes Yorick's crazy solo pushing.

Teetengee

01-20-2012

Please respond with any information people have for testing 3 bot 2 mid.

Blue Moon Seraph

01-23-2012

I'd be willing to try out crazy anti-meta comps/strats. Add me and message me.

Blue Moon Seraph

Mike Robz

01-23-2012

There is no meta to dominion besides owning more points than the enemy team. Its all about being able to adapt to counter the enemy teams current strategy. Quick thinking is difficult for sr fanboys to adapt to, hence the hate for dominion. However, good luck.