Looking for players willing to experiment with dominion meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lengone View Post
I have seen duo bot work really well. You get some damage and cc in your duo and they have to respond with more than one champ or you own their bot all game. The catch is this strat is very rare in solo que, in my experience, witch might be leading to its success the few times that I have seen it.

Something to try.
Was with a friend once when we got matched with a Heimer on our team that said "who says heimer is supposed to go bot?" after I asked him to, so we went renekton/sona bot and destroyed.

Spitemaster

01-19-2012

Yeah, I'm in.

Graveyardsmk

01-19-2012

love trying new things add me IGN graveyardsmk

Hudry

01-19-2012

I'm up for trying something new, Hit me up in game whenever.

Teetengee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

There are a strats I would like to hear about. For starters let me create some standard terminology for this:
the five players are A,B,C,D,E
The windmill is T our mid is fM our bot is fB
their mid is eM their mid is eB
All actions in each step of a strat are ideally simultaneous.

Teetengee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Zerg rush strat
Step 1 A takes fM, B,C,D go to eM and kill defender(s), E takes fB
Step 2 A goes eM while B,C, take eM, and D,E go to eB
Step 3 defend fM, fB, and eB

Teetengee

01-19-2012

Strat 2
A to fM, B,C,D to eB, and E to fB then eB

caydi

01-19-2012

I'm interested. My ign is: caydi.

I don't have any great meta ideas, but a couple builds I want to test out.

Magic pen Mundo: I was running this the other day, and literally was 3 shotting squishies with my cleaver when I picked up the storm shield. Each cleaver took out around 40% of the enemy's HP.

Hextech gunblade / Will of the ancients / Stark's fervor Nunu: I haven't tried this yet, but I love spell vamp on Nunu, cause literally a hextech or will add about +300 HP to a max level consume and still close to +200 on a level 1 . And the stark's fervor is to just abuse nunu's aspd buff for his teammates and put the ad on hextech gunblade to use. It would probably need some more tankiness, though.

Teetengee

01-19-2012

This was a solo queue where we went 3 bot 2 top. Rammus ran into morgana at eB and held them off until leblanc, who had taken fB, and shyv arrived to deal with eB. Malz and Viegar went mid/ top and ended up fighting with xin and trynd. Ashe and teemo came bot but the bot fight went to our team eventually. After a while we forced their hand and they left top so we could take it in return for eB. Then we kept pressure at both eM and eB. Often leblanc would hold fB while the rest of us defended top/ attacked eM. Especially when the quest for mid popped up.
Results summary: 425 to 0.

Teetengee

01-19-2012

Tried 3bot 2mid again, win but unsure of it and had two enemy afks at end. But no real casters either so that may have had something to do with it.